Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
The following position is open in Louisville, KY - On-Premise Channel Manager - KentuckyWhat makes this a great opportunity?
- Responsibility over Kentucky's on-premise channel which entails close partnership with the dedicated distributor,marketingandsales teams.
- Opportunity to work closely with key on-premise accounts in Kentucky to build our businessby creating impactful programs.
- Build winning teams and partnerships
- Think strategically as an owner
- Opportunity to build best practices and share in region meetings, town halls, and more
Manage the distributor on-premise sales force to expand the distribution and promotional support of Beam Suntory products to achieve the sales and profit goals of the Company. Establish appropriate distributor on-premise targets and maintain follow-through. Assist State Manager in achieving NSV, DGP and case depletion targets.
Qualifications & Experience
- Structure distributor on-premise organization to achieve maximum penetration of on-premise distribution and sales of Beam Suntory products.
- Actively manage the presentation and execution of category plans, brand plans, promotions and new item introductions ensuring compliance with Brand Standardsat all times.
- Develop new volume opportunities with all customers to include placements/spec list improvements; menu promotions in key drinks; signature drink promotions and premium wells.
- Set goals with distributor to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual on-premise NSV and KPI Targets.
- Work with distributor sales force to monitor progress and ensure goals are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with all Beam Suntory national account initiatives, including follow up reporting.
- Call on a designated number of key on-premise accounts with sole responsibility for expanding distribution/volume on priority brands/sizes.
- Successfully launch all new products on-premise achieving volume and distributions KPI's as set out by corporate management.
- Successfully execute all on-premise events and use division or company sponsored tracking and execution recaps as provided and submit to analyst.
- Provide monthly sales training and communication, to distributor sales force in areas of brand trend awareness and sales technique.
- Provide wait staff training at key accounts
- Ensure all efforts and sales involvementare in compliance withstate and federal laws.
- Keepabreast of all laws, regulations and policies that governmarket. Keepmanagement aware of all information pertaining to area of responsibility.
- Exceptional planning and self-management skills utilizing MS Office Suite tools
- Thorough knowledge of distribution, promotion and selling techniques
- Experience working with Food & Beverage Directors preferred
- Experience in spirits industry preferred
- Licensed driver of motor vehicles
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.