Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Brand Ambassador - American Whiskey
The following positionis open in Texas , United States .What makes this a great opportunity?
- Grow awareness and adoration with trend leading accounts, driving and inspiring customer loyalty and demand, which will in turn transform into consumer demand
- Collaboration with Beam Suntory regional marketing and customer facing on and off premise sales teams in markets
- Being part of a new chapter of demand creation initiative with increased on-premise focus at Beam Suntory
The following positionis open in Illinois (Chicago), or Texas (Dallas, Austin or Houston). Role Responsibilities
- Create champions of Beam Suntory American Whiskey brands through rich storytelling, compelling education and enriched relationships; bringing stories to life and people together
- Exhibit expertise and detailed knowledge of our whiskies within the Beam Suntory portfolio by becoming an extension of our distilleries and to be sought after by trade and press influencers for insights on brand history, production and American Whiskey category trends
- Deliver industry leading educational seminars - build Beam Suntory's reputation and credibility as a preferred American whiskey producer
- Be the face of the brands and develop strong relationships with sales and distributor teams in the region
- Provide insights and feedback loop to the advocacy, marketing and sales teams
- Integral role in the planning cycle with Regional Marketing Central team and external agency stakeholders
- Develop and execute programming that communicates key brand messages in a unique and compelling way
- Provide recapping metrics to communicate successes in market
Qualifications & Experience
- Support customer facing team via mentorship to ensure they develop a level of expertise on American Whiskey
- Education- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Professional individual with at least 5 years' experience in related field with a strong hospitality and/or sales background, 3+ years of experience within the alcohol industry preferred (strong knowledge of three tier system)
- Excellent spirits knowledge and a good knowledge of the wine and spirits market
- Genuine passion for American Whiskey and all things Kentucky
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills to education and inspire
- Time, budget management and strong organizational skills
- Strategic thinking capabilities: able to provide input on key brand touchpoints as part of the consumer, trade and press events
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, adventure and entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiasm and a good team player
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Industry experience - essential
- Travel - 60% of time and some weekends required.
In an effort to ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Beam Suntory is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US salaried employees in our offices and commercial field roles as a condition of employment, subject to medical/religious exemptions.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.