Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
The following positionis open in Chicago, IL -Analyst, Commercial PlanningWhat makes this a great opportunity?
- Opportunity to work on high performing team shaping national execution strategy
- Develop and hone key skill sets in critical thinking and analysis
- Highly cross-functional role with exposure to senior leadership
- Potential to advance within Beam Suntory
- Gain industry knowledge in the exciting Alc/Bev space
- Ability to engage with field sales teams across the country and all Beam Suntory brand teams, providing great perspective into organization and Beam Suntory portfolio
The position will report to the Sr. Manager, Commercial Planning with significant cross-functional interaction with the Sales, Marketing, Strategy and IT organizations. The role is focused on driving best-in-class sales execution via design, implementation, and management of Beam's national KPIs and incentives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Build out reporting for national KPI programs to help drive best-in-class execution, ultimately supporting achievement of financial growth targets
- KPI programs focus on attainment of Distribution, Menu, Display, Shelf, and eCommerce targets
- Analyze program execution and impact to evaluate performance and promote continued financial improvement
- Track and clearly communicate highly visible results + opportunities to Sales leadership, Marketing, and distribution partners for KPIs, key incentive programs and other ad-hoc initiatives
- Own performance reporting and tracking for all BSI national incentive programs, driving program execution
- Lead trainings for cross-functional teams on KPI strategy and reporting tools
- Create and optimize GoSpotCheck KPI reporting suite for Menu, Display, and Shelf KPIs to reflect strategic priorities and provide effective and accurate data to sales teams
- Collaborate with IT to ensure proper deployment of KPI planning models (Goal Planning in Anaplan) and act as key stakeholder in IT-led projects, supporting design of financial reporting and KPI dashboards for sales teams
- Partner with Commercial Strategy to operationalize and implement strategic initiatives developed in conjunction with Senior Leadership
- Executes complex analytical exercises to generate valuable commercial insights for Sales, Strategy and Marketing teams
- Manages reporting suite to ensure timely and accurate reporting against key sales goals and initiatives
- Drives on-going data systems improvement across multiple platforms
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and analytically focused
- Detail oriented, focus on accuracy
- 1-2 yrs. experience in industry or similar function
- Anaplan and/or GoSpotCheck experience a plus, but not required
- Travel 5%
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.