Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.Account Supervisor
The following position is is open in Illinois , United States .What makes this a great opportunity?
As an Account Supervisor, you will help drive strategic and creative excellence across our portfolio of relevant brands. The ideal candidate is someone who is skilled at leading innovative creative strategy, and also just as attentive to exemplary execution. As an in-house agency, there's opportunity to foster great relationships across the organization, and take a pronounced role in Proof's day-to-day management and longer-term leadership. You will have meaningful impact on your clients' creative thinking and decision making, while maintaining a productive and influential relationship across a variety of cross-functional teams inside Proof and within the wider Beam Suntory organization. This is an entrepreneurially minded role that recognizes creative opportunity as well as leads a winning team that delivers provocative work. Role Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Primary point-of-contact in developing and maintaining client relationships for assigned brands.
- Leads all types of projects, including multi-touch point concepts/ideas and execution for on-premise (bars & restaurants), off-premise (retail), digital, social and experiential
- Ensure workflow process is followed across the team to ensure consistent experience across all of our clients/brands
- Express a strategic point of view and be a 'go-to' business partner for clients and internal/Proof team members alike (including knowledge of industry/category and consumer trends, competitive activity, etc.)
- Sets strategy for a diverse set of accounts and leads creative team on identifying the right creative challenges to focus efforts on
- Establish an ongoing status/feedback loop with client and internal team in order to better track and measure success on projects
- Identify and share learnings across internal team to help better inform processes, work streams and innovation
- Establishes case studies to track successes and inform our capabilities presentations
- Partner with Account Director/Sr. Account Director on business development, team operations/experiences, and strategic/creative advancement of our product. Adept at managing up, down, and laterally
- Develop and manage career development & growth for direct reports
- Delivers total project ownership, including:
- Partnering with strategy and providing direction to creative and production via standard forms (briefs, change orders, production turnovers)
- Communicating project milestones to all relevant cross-functional team members and clients
- Setting up meeting objectives, providing accurate agendas and precise, actionable meeting recaps
- Facilitating communication with vendors and internal/external partners
- Responsible for weekly internal & client project status reports
- Developing and managing project timelines and budgets
- Financial management including opening job numbers, estimating time and costs, cost-to-date tracking, scope creep identification, etc.
- 6 - 8 years of advertising/marketing/in-house agency experience working on national and/or global brands
- Experience managing people - overseeing their work and developing their career
- Experience leading complex projects at the same time managing multiple project priorities
- Spirit/liquor Category knowledge is a plus
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.