Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.
Importer and Production and Manufacturing
1862-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
About the Role
Bacardi seeks a full-time Creative Excellence Mgr. for Cazadores Tequila, D’usse Cognac and New to the World Innovation Brands. This position will actively manage all creative to ensure flawless execution and brand consistency across a range of touchpoints.
This role is for an action-oriented leader, not a delegator, who knows how to execute creative and input across multiple channels including traditional media, digital and video communications, and influencer activations and partnerships.
You will lead agency relationships and need the gravitas to operate at senior levels of the organization, so experience managing and influencing multiple stakeholders will put you in good stead to ensure alignment, understanding and buy-in.
You are passionate about culture and delivering great work that is creative while delivering on the business objectives.
This role is responsible for supporting the marketing communications & connections strategy and planning.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Integrated Brand Communication
- Responsible for executing and producing global communication ideas for both brands, overseeing end-to-end production for global, multi-channel output across traditional ATL, e-commerce, social, digital, etc.
- Responsible for liaising with Bacardi global legal teams to ensure creative and assets are globally compliant
- Brief internal and external teams to deliver on brand projects and campaigns
- Lead communications with internal stakeholders, updating on status and progress of projects and proactively communicating with cross functional teams to ensure seamless delivery, alignment and efficiency
- Lead toolkit creation to deploy brand platform, key tentpole campaigns and assets to global markets, including attending photo shoots, reviewing copy, creative
- Liaise with regional leads to ensure campaigns work globally and flex to local markets to fulfill local tactical plans
- Day-to-day point of contact for lead agency partners
- Acts as brand steward, guiding markets and stakeholders a creative and strategic sounding board per global brand positioning and BVI
- Integration with digital and social teams to ensure on brand content and creative
- Supports media planning and measurement with broader team
- Works with and reviews creative from all functions including digital, social, ATL, promotions, experiential to ensure on brand content
- Develops a deep understanding of the consumer and how to translate that into relevant creative communications
- Establishes a constant learning process around competitor’s creative, communications assets and strategies
- Leverages key brand tracker learnings to implement communications that build on target market insights to unlock growth
Business Performance Management
- Delivering flawless execution across touchpoints globally
- Connects marketing communications to business objectives
- Proactively brings new creative and media ideas to the organization to engage target
- Accountable for maximizing production budgets, highly efficient in budget and scope management
Measures of Success
- Creative cohesion across touchpoints
- Great relationships with key markets, flexing from global to local scale
- High performing agency relationships
- Delivering great execution on time and on budget
Critical Experiences for Success
- Strong leadership & communication skills, able to inspire internal and agency teams
- Ability to manage key stakeholders across the Bacardi business
- An independent operator, with a proven track record of producing and executing world class integrated communications
- Expert craft skills in integrated production across channels
- Experience of developing marketing communications campaigns that deliver commercial growth and able to prove the effectiveness of all marketing communications assets
- Capable of working across geographies
- Able to act and think in an agile, flexible way, broad shoulders, obsessed about detail and execution
- Highly networked in the production community
- Inspiring, cultural ambassador for their brands
- Must be willing to travel 50%+
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 years managing a brand, lifestyle brands preferred
- Agency background a plus
- Proven ability to think strategically, understand the big picture but not be afraid to get hands dirty and approach projects in a collaborative manner
- Strong writing ability, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven success in stakeholder management
- Ability to travel 50%
Our Ways of Working
Our family legacy has positively influenced our ways of working and has shaped the values to which our employees aspire. We’re caring, like a family, and not only internally, but also in the wider communities in which we operate. This is demonstrated by our commitment to both act responsibly and promote the choice to drink responsibly. We trust one another, and through that trust are able to forge strong teams and networks that empower our matrix organization structure. We’re passionate, reflecting our Latin heritage, and this means that we commit more than just time to our work: we commit energy, heart and soul. We are dedicated to being a role model in our industry, and we approach everything we do with Integrity First. Together, our values help us create what we’re most proud of: our True Heart and Winning Spirit – both in our home markets and across the world.