Built around our mission, we started Athletic Greens
more than a decade ago as a way to bring comprehensive and convenient daily nutrition to just about everybody. Originators of the Essentialist Nutrition movement, our philosophy is to focus on a very small number of products based on what the latest science indicates is essential to human health.
AG1 is made from the highest quality ingredients, in accordance with the strictest standards and obsessively improved based on the latest science. 75 vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced nutrients in one convenient daily serving. Optimized for athletes, life-letes, and everyone in between. Vegan, Paleo, and Keto-friendly. One scoop or travel packet, 8 ounces of water. Every day. That's it.
Our mission is to empower people to take ownership of their health.THE ROLE:
We are looking for a self-motivated Email Marketer
who is passionate about helping to build a brand through the creation of an innovative, state-of-the-art email marketing strategy that educates, empowers and inspires consumers while driving broader cultural engagement. This role is equal parts creative and tactical - the ideal candidate will have the ability to envision email campaigns and the organizational and communication skills to make that vision come to life.WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Manage all email and SMS campaigns, supporting the customer lifecycle (awareness, engagement, conversion, retention).
- Work closely with brand, content and design teams to transform marketing content into email campaigns to drive actions at scale.
- Report on email and SMS marketing benchmarks (campaigns and flows) on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Lead email experimentation plan, including testing design, analysis, and documentation.
- Work cross-functionally with customer insights and product teams to develop and upgrade existing email and SMS automations to better acquire and retain customers.
- Monitor and manage email automations through data analysis, content review and A/B testing.
- Own and manage the email and SMS campaign content calendar.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience with a proven track record of being able to manage and execute multiple end-to-end email campaigns at once, with a focus on segmentation and personalization.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a consistent "can-do" attitude.
- Passion for health and wellness, with a customer-first mindset.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams and work with multiple teams at once.
- Strong interpersonal, written communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- DTC experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with ESPs required (Klaviyo, Iterable, Cordial, Sailthru, Braze, etc).
- 2+ years of HTML + CSS coding experience preferred, specifically coding email "from scratch."
- Experience with SMS a plus (Attentive, Postscript, Klaviyo).
- Strong email-specific UI, UX and interaction design skills and established familiarity with capabilities and limitations of responsive email design.
- Knowledge of typical email-rendering bugs and workarounds with experience testing and troubleshooting across multiple browsers, email clients and devices (with Email on Acid or similar QA programs) to ensure consistent renderings.
- Understanding of responsive table structures and the nuances of email development.
- A full life outside of work with personal passions and hobbies!
- A 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- Employer paid short-term disability and life insurance.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer's health and wellness.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave to allow you to spend time with your new family.
- A monthly fitness class credit to support you on your health and fitness journey.
- Annual company-wide retreats and quarterly department-wide meet-ups (COVID permitting).
- A 401k plan with company-matching because life is an opportunity and we care about your future.
- Paid holidays and an unlimited vacation policy to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues.
- A brand new company laptop and a generous home-office budget so you can work your best.
- Access to Athletic Greens product and swag items.
Athletic Greens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inspiring fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health and we believe this starts in the workplace. We do this by providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where all team members can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and make a difference in the world together. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer.