Payroll Tax Compliance Specialist
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Payroll Tax Compliance Specialist will work directly with the Payroll Manager to reconcile the Oracle payrolls per company to the ADP tax reporting and deposits on a pay period, quarterly and yearend schedule. Assist with special projects as directed by management. This role requires the ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures, gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Reconcile and Balance Tax Liabilities by Company and Payrolls working with Oracle, ADP, and state/federal agencies.
- Follow up and partner with ADP on all State and Agency Notification. Conduct research and work with the manager to resolve payroll tax questions.
- Resolve Payroll Tax Discrepancies. Conduct research on notifications received from state/federal agencies. Work with ADP and manager as needed.
- Reconcile and Balance Quarter and Year to Date Wages and Taxes. Work with Oracle and ADP to confirm payroll balances and tax filings are accurate and timely.
- Reconcile Tax Deposits. Work with Oracle and ADP to confirm tax deposits accurate and timely.
- Review and Resolve Tax Rates. Conduct research and work with Oracle and state agencies on any tax rate changes.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required ; Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Accounting or equivalent experience is preferred
- 8+ years of experience in Payroll
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and Research Skills
- Knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to federal and state tax codes
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred; International Taxation knowledge a plus; ADP FACS knowledge a plus; In-House Payroll Processing a plus