Human Resources Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! The Human Resources Manager provides consultative support and works closely with management in the implementation of corporate programs related to human resources, organizational design and talent management strategies and initiatives at the business unit or division level. Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach. Participates in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., annual bonus administration, merit review, and talent assessments ,, , ). Assists senior management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today! What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Support the business in conjunction with HRBP in the coordination, preparation and results compilation of all talent reviews, talent assessment administration, including validation of actions taken.
- Train and counsel associates and managers on the use of tools and resources for effective performance management and development.
- Liaise with Total Rewards and business leaders to facilitate job reviews and job description validation.
- Support the integration of newly acquired companies and assists leadership with an orientation to HR programs, policies, and procedures.
- Work with business and HR subject matter experts to provide insightful analysis of critical HR Data assisting with the recommendation and implementation of appropriate solutions.
- Audit DIV/DEPT list and partner with EBS and Finance to make corrections.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience; MBA Degree (preferred) in Human Resources, Business or related area
- 5+years of experience in a Human Resources generalist role
- Exceptional ability to work independently, be decisive and deal with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge and experience with Human Resources best practices and models
- Knowledge of nation-wide labor laws, regulations, and statutes
- Strong functional Human Resources generalist skills