Beverage Confidential Company
OtherView Full Profile
About The Position
VP of Sales is responsible for a go-to market strategy that will increase customer loyalty, distribution growth, and company profitability by continuing and building relationships with existing retailers, distributors and brokers. This includes development of an annual forecast, budget and sales plan.
· Execute short and long-term sales objectives and strategies for market.
· Call on Key Accounts in the area to ensure distribution, ordering, programming, brand familiarity, staff trainings and proper visibility.
· Develop and maintain sales contact with all major customers and new prospects. Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales.
· Schedule and conduct distributor team meetings to inform and educate sales representatives of brand standards to optimize sales performance.
· Manage market work with distributor sales representatives.
· Submit and review a weekly account report, Monthly Calendar and Sales Planner.
· Maintain accurate records regarding distributor profiles, retail and on-premise distribution, and competitive activity and pricing.
· Manage all sales expenses and budgets for market/region.
· At least 5 years business/sales experience or equivalent education.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Able to travel 10%/20%.
· Good written and verbal communications.
· Ability to Analyze and think strategically.
· Attention to Detail.
- Reports To Founder
- Direct Reports 7