SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
CORE Foods is looking to redefine consumer package goods brands, by launching a multi-category & vertical healthy snacking brand. We are determined to make your core happy and our first product launch in April 2019 already invigorated the Fresh Snacking category: Organic
Probiotic Overnight Oats Bars, and was also featured on NBC’s The TODAY Show:
These tasty & delicious ‘fresh’plant-based bars are packed full of organic ingredients like gluten-free oats, nuts & seeds. With no added sugar or sweeteners, filled with prebiotic and probiotic ingredients, this new line of bars are also organic, vegan and certified gluten free; They are bound to make your gut happy, and also the most nutritionally complete fresh bar available.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial self-starter to join our Team, and lead business development in the SF Bay area. The role will drive & support a high-growth food start-up, and provide hands-on brand building experience in the better-for-you CPG category.
The position will report to the SVP of Sales & respective Sales Director: The Regional/Territory Business Manager will be responsible for all merchandising and sales initiatives with key retail customers across all channels in your respective market, with day to responsibilities including:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with distributor partner personnel, key accounts within specified territory
- Partner with, organize and direct third-party retail teams in your respective market, ensuring seamless communication with retail partners
- Execute sales, promotions and merchandising plans that maximize opportunities for CORE™ Foods across all channels of trade
- Identify new opportunities in all channels and make recommendations for growth
- Coordinate store events and/or local events to expand brand visibility.
- Achieve target sales goals: revenue and distribution
As a high-growth brand, this role is fast-paced and requires the candidate to wear many hats.
We’re looking for “athletes” who look forward to the challenge of building classes of trade. We are in search of passionate, and highly organized individuals interested in health and wellness who truly wants to live the brand! The ideal person will be self-motivated and be confident enough to bring ideas to the table with plans on how to execute.
- 2-5 years experience in a sales role or complementary retail experiences; knowledge of emerging/wellness brands a plus
- Results-oriented and self-motivated: Attention to detail and strong organizational skills, and proven experience working in a fast -paced environment
- High sense of urgency, proactive, positive, outgoing, competitive, resilient and flexible
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in the assigned territory
- Sell our brand to retailers in coordination with local distributors and a 3rd party retail team
- Call on key accounts on an ongoing basis: Make cold calls and visits.
- Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution, shelving, and merchandising in assigned stores with proper retail standards
- Follow-up and close deals
- Sell creative displays & placement of CORE Foods portable coolers in prime locations within the store to maximize sales and brand awareness
- Ability to use a PC or MAC and Windows Based applications (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel)
- Full-time, salaried position, located in respective market
- 40+ hours per week
- Ability to be on public transit, walk long distances, endure outside conditions year round
- Daily access to a car, a valid driver's license, and demonstrated urban area driving skills
- Ability to work a five-day work week that may include weekends when required
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Ability to plan & organize your (frequently changing) schedule, and prioritize accordingly
- Spanish speaker is a plus
Competitive salary, annual bonus, allowances, equity, medical, vision & dental. Plus an opportunity to develop within a fast-based high growth environment, and direct access to an experienced leadership team
About CORE Foods
CORE Foods makes organic, fresh, healthy on-the-go snacks. USDA organic & gluten free ready-to-eat that contain whole food ingredients. Perfect for breakfast, workouts, travel, outdoors, busy days, and anytime you need a snack on the go. As a B-Corp, CORE Foods is