Position Open - Posted Friday, June 22nd 2018
METRO MARKET REPRESENTATIVE – Los AngelesLos Angeles California Mid-Level Full Time Sales
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Home or Centralized Office: Home
- Reports to:
About The Position
WHO WE ARE
At REBBL, Righteous Plant Alchemy ™, we are a fast-growing beverage company based out of Berkeley, California, crafting Elixirs that are a reflection of our obsessive attention to ingredient purity, potency and authenticity. We were born out of a conscious collaboration between global thought-leaders, whose sole purpose was to address the malfunctioning global food system through a regenerative business model that would respect, uplift, and delight the world. What we aim to achieve will not come easily; this work takes serious grit. Our goal is to consciously grow a performance-driven, best in class team that is REBBL-hearted with passion, unrelenting drive, and mutual trust. We’re looking for someone extraordinary to join our tight-knit team.
COMMITMENT TO IMPACT
We are deeply committed to supporting human dignity through impact sourcing and supply chain integrity. 2.5% of our net sales go to Not For Sale, our co-founder and nonprofit partner, to help us create a future without human trafficking. Through initiatives with our grower communities, we strive to stop trafficking before it happens, and in our efforts with Not for Sale, we support at-risk individuals and the healing of those who have been trafficked.
Our REBBL So Cal Metro Market Representative will be responsible for building our business with distributor partners and customers, resulting in achievement of volume objectives. This role is field-based and requires the dedication of a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with very strong organization skills. Communication skills, a willingness to work and drive results with our distributor reps and gain a high share of mind will be critical to success. Our Metro Market Rep will be the face of REBBL in the market and will work in coordination with our field marketing team to exceed all established market objectives.
- Achieve new account targets, expand the REBBL portfolio and execute superior merchandising standards
- Identify highest priority influencer accounts and strategy to gain distribution
- Train, work with and motivate our distributors to exceed all of our targets
- Work with the REBBL So Pac region manager closely to align on targets, focus areas and needs
- Increase velocity and assortment in current doors and key retailers
- Create, execute and analyze productive, field-based programs
- Work closely with field marketing on market activity and retail demo coordination. Execute retail demos as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 0-3 years combined experience in a sales territory, activating new markets and/or working with key retailers
- A proven track record of result driven planning and project management
- Responsible, self-motivated, dependable, and fun
- Outgoing and personable, capable of nurturing relationships as well as engaging strangers
- Strong written and oral communication skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite preferred
- Spanish speaking will be beneficial
- Full-time, salaried position, located in Los Angeles Metro area
- 40+ hours per week, medical benefits
- Ability to be on the road with own car, lift 25-50lbs, have a valid driver's license and have dependable vehicle
- Ability to plan and organize schedule according to travel and priority
- Exceptional leadership experience with the ability to lead and influence team members
Please submit resume and cover letter.