SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
Manage Beam Suntory’s Consumer Facing Team and both SGWS and Breakthru Beverage On-Premise sales force to expand the distribution and promotional support of Beam Suntory products to achieve the sales and profit goals of the Company. Oversee the National Casino Universe to ensure these casinos deliver their NSV and DGP targets, while also managing the National Casino budget dictated by the Nevada State Manager. Establish appropriate distributors On-Premise targets and maintain follow-through. Assist State Manager in achieving NSV, DGP, case depletion targets, KPIs, Big Bets, and On-Premise Growth Goals for state of Nevada.
- Manage BSI On-Premise Consumer Facing Team to achieve increased on-premise distribution, key performance indicators, NSV, DGP, Big Bets, and On-Premise Growth goals of Beam Suntory products.
- Manage and oversee the National Casino Universe to achieve increased on-premise distribution, key performance indicators, NSV, DGP, Big Bets, and On-Premise Growth goals of Beam Suntory products
- Oversee and manage Field BI and T&E budgets associated with On-Premise Division, National Casino Universe, and the Consumer Facing Team.
- Structure distributor on-premise organization to achieve maximum penetration of on-premise distribution and sales of Beam Suntory products.
- Actively manage the presentation and execution of category plans, brand plans, promotions and new item introductions ensuring compliance with Brand Standards at all times.
- Develop new volume opportunities with BSI team and distributor teams to include placements/spec list improvements; menu promotions in key drinks; signature drink promotions and premium wells.
- Set goals with BSI team and distributors to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual on-premise targets.
- Work with both distributor sales forces to monitor progress and ensure goals are achieved.
- Ensure compliance with all Beam Suntory National Casinos and National Account initiatives, including follow-ups and recaps.
- Manage and call on a designated number of key on-premise accounts with sole responsibility for expanding distribution/volume on priority brands/sizes.
- Successfully launch all new on-premise products, achieving volume and distributions KPI’s as set out by corporate management.
- Successfully manage the execution of all on-premise events and use division or company sponsored tracking and execution recaps as provided and submit to analyst.
- Provide monthly sales training and communication, to distributor sales force in areas of brand trend awareness and sales technique. Provide wait staff training at key accounts.
- Ensure all efforts and sales involvement is in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Manage on premise allocations and manage all Beam Suntory on-premise POS with distributors.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records through Salesforce on contacts made, new placements secured, follow-up points, and direction. Keep abreast of all laws, regulations and policies that govern market. Keep management aware of all information pertaining to area of responsibility.
This is a great opportunity because...
At Beam Suntory we drive our leaders to:
- Build winning teams and partnerships
- Think Strategically as an owner
- Promote and inspire engagement and a development culture
- Deliver impactful results
While being an Entrepreneur and creating innovative solutions for our business to beat the competition and to gain greater share.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional planning and self-management skills
- Thorough knowledge of distribution, promotion and selling techniques
- Sales experience, including experience selling promotion and marketing programs
- MS Office Suite
- Previous distributor experience preferred
- Experience working with Food and Beverage Directors preferred
- Experience in spirits industry preferred.
- Licensed driver of motor vehicles
Beam Suntory is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws.