Ocean Spray Cranberries
OtherView Full Profile
About The Position
A Day in the Life of the Director of Sales Strategy:
- Enables sales and brand to execute with excellence at customer
- Organization lead on Joint Business Plans
- Develop winning business strategies for all trade channels
- Understand drivers of business performance, trends, and opportunities at the customer and channel level.
- Interacts with various cross-functional groups (e.g. Sales Leadership Team, Marketing Leadership. Insights Leadership) to bring customer insight, category, and competitive intelligence to marketing plans.
- Responsible for generating category, shopper, and consumer insights-based selling materials (in conjunction with Sales Planning) to support strategic category and brand initiatives.
- Proactively pursue new distribution opportunities across categories
- Develop sales presentations combining brand, category, and retailer insights.
- Provide input on pricing and trade promotion strategies and plans.
- Lead product assortment and planogram recommendations.
- Bring sales and retailer perspective to new category launch plans.
- Analyze syndicated data to evaluate business results and identify issues/opportunities.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years related experience, including 5+ years proven success in CPG food/beverage sales management.
- Knowledge and experience with major US retailers across grocery, mass, and club channels.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with ability to influence and motivate.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Highly organized with attention to detail, capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- ½ Day Fridays in the Summer
- Dog Friendly office
- Fully stocked kitchen with espresso machine
- Waterfront views Collaborative workspace
- Nestled among the vibrant array of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions of Seaport Square
Compensation and benefits are high on everyone's priority list, so it’s high on our list too. That’s why Ocean Spray provides competitive salaries and a wide variety of benefits - including programs that protect your health and welfare, help you prepare for retirement and truly enable you to balance your work and family life.
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, as well as individuals with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.