About The Position
The Brand Ambassador role serves as a dedicated brand resource focused on growing the brands in the designated market.
Premium International Spirit Brand.
The focus of the Brand Ambassador position is to build brand volume by increasing trade distribution and consumer awareness and trial. The Brand Ambassador will work closely with the brand team, distributor sales teams and the social media partners to serve as the local market expert on the brand with both the trade and the consumers.
The Brand Ambassador build new distribution and menu placements in the key on-premise accounts. Training and educating the distributor sales teams and account staffs will be a key responsibly area for this role.
Relationship Building, Sales, Trade Engagement, Event Execution
- The channel focus is 80% on-premise and 20% off-premise.
- Grow distribution
- Train the staffs
- Create visibility
- Drive consumer sampling and trial
- Participate in sales blitzes with the distributors
- Execute local trade and consumer events
- Support national brand programs
- Participate in industry events
- Build influencer network
- Implement the national drink strategy
Category and Brand Trainings
- Serve as brand/category expert and provide master class level training at the distributor, consumer and account level
- Engage with trade through brand sampling, education, and training
Consumer, Trade and Competitive Insights
- Foster, maintain and share expert knowledge on competitor brands
- Best practice sharing
- Provide consumer/channel/competitive insights and communicate local market intelligence and competitive information
- Create and manage budgets for all individually developed programs. Manage ongoing allocation of program funds
- Effectively forecast and allocate program resources against annual brand calendar
- Ensure timely submission of required administrative deliverables including recaps and insights
- Five plus years of experience within the spirits category. Irish Whiskey experience a must
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Creative thinker with an ability to innovate around the brand
- Excellent public speaking, presentation and communication skills
- Good Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Able to collaborate and develop and maintain effective working relationships with all members of extended sales and brand teams
- Sound financial skills and experience managing a budget
- Willingness to work unconventional hours (late nights and weekends)
- Strong networking skills and ability to build and maintain relationships within accounts, communities and organizations
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and be able to drive/travel through the designated market area
Essential Physical Functions:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Observes associate, customer/member, or supplier behavior
- Enters and locates information on computer
- Creates documents, reports, and event recaps
- Ability to lift weight in excess of 40 lbs.
- Ability to carry weight in excess of 40 lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to pick up and transport Point of Sale (POS), event equipment, and product
This is a full-time position