Inspira Marketing Group
Promotional AgencyView Full Profile
About The Position
Inspira isn't your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we're a bit out there.
We're physically out there - creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We're out there in our approach - leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn't just what we do - it's who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren't afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle- all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
We are seeking high energy Barista's to service our pop-up store in Houston, TX from February to May. Our barista is responsible for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer. He/she is also responsible for educating customers about our coffees and culture. This is a part-time entry level position requiring 10-30 hours a week with a competitive hourly rate.
- Educate consumer on brand quality and brand history by being a product expert
- Maintain company standards when following drink recipes and procedures
- Greet and tend to customers in a timely and professional manner
- Verbally receive and call back customer orders
- Report misconduct or dissatisfied customers to on-site manager
- Restock and maintain inventory
- Clean and maintain all equipment and environment as needed
- Assists with distribution of weekly shipment
- Must be Bi-lingual in Spanish/English
- Must have food handler's license
- Ability to lift/move items up to 30 pounds repeatedly
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to distribute food and hot beverages
- Flexibility to work outside events
- Strong communicator with the desire to interact with consumers
- Cafe/Coffee Shop Food Service experience at least 1 year
We will provide you with best-in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive, and desire to win - we'll make sure you have the rest!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/hwwrhmb522svy4pv