The ForceBrands Exchange is a curated weekly roundup of trending content from the CPG world. Sign up for our newsletter below to be the first to read it.
- Listen up! ForceBrands is partnering with SnackNation for a Brand Builder weekly podcast. Monday’s upcoming episode features ForceBrands’ Founder and CEO, Josh Wand, who is joined by hosts Jordan Cohen and Jeff Murphy to talk about how to attract the talent your brand needs to really break through.
- A new men’s subscription service Hims is driving the conversation on men’s health, beauty, and wellness. “Hims set out to figure out what’s the best products that are backed by science, and how do you break down the barriers in why people [aren’t] caring for themselves?” Hims Founder Andrew Dudum said in an interview with Mic.
- Boston-based software company Repsly announced the top 100 ‘buzziest’ food and beverage brands of 2017. The buzziest food brand, according to them, is also one of the coolest.
- Meal delivery kit service Blue Apron announced its Co-Founder and CEO Matt Salzberg has stepped down. He will be replaced by the company’s CFO Brad Dickerson.
- The only proper way to host another Fail Friday is to do it on a Thursday (December 14). ForceBrands is partnering with Food + Tech Connect again for another event celebrating food business failures. You won’t want to miss it. Sign up here. [widgets_on_pages id=”Movers & Shakers Widget”]
[shortstack smart_url=’https://a.pgtb.me/thznGT’ responsive=’true’ autoscroll_p=’true’]