The ForceBrands Exchange is a curated weekly roundup of trending content from the CPG world. Sign up for our newsletter below to be the first to read it.
- Pop the bubbly: scientists suggest that drinking champagne every day could help prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s. We’ll toast to that.
- “How much do you make?” A new New York City law bans local employers from inquiring about your salary during the hiring process.
- What’s the latest coffee consolidation buzz? Nestlé announced on Friday it would acquire Texas-based Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee.
- How do you take your coffee? RumChata launched the first and only premium ready-to-drink alcoholic iced coffee called FrappaChata.[widgets_on_pages id=”Movers & Shakers Widget”]
- Global wine production has reached a 50-year low. You guessed it ― higher wine prices are coming.
[shortstack smart_url=’https://a.pgtb.me/thznGT’ responsive=’true’ autoscroll_p=’true’]