What you'll do Position Summary... What you'll do... TEAM SUMMARY:
The Marketing Analytics team helps drive business strategy by synthesizing performance metrics into actionable insights across key product categories and marketing channels.ROLE
As the Lifecycle Analytics Lead
, you will lead the development of world-class analytics to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of our marketing in order to drive aggregate performance for Walmart.com. You will be responsible for building out the Customer analytics and CRM functions within the Marketing Analytics team to provide holistic view of performance by leveraging state of the art analytics tools (i.e. SQL/Hive/Hadoop/Cloud, Adobe Analytics, VisualIQ, Tableau/ThoughtSpot/Looker, etc.). This leadership role is highly visible since it must work cross functionally along with Category Marketing, Channel Marketing, Product Management, and IT and is charged with identifying areas of opportunity to drive revenue through data-driven best practices. Given the size and scale of marketing at Walmart.com this position will have significant impact across the organization.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop world-class Customer analytics tools and reporting to measure and optimize across all stages of the customer lifecycle: New User Acquisition, Engagement, and Retention/Reactivation.
- Lead and develop the strategy for reporting, testing, analyzing, and forecasting business performance for Customer Relationship Management (Email, Direct Mail, Push Notifications) and build out a Customer first team, targeting, and marketing strategy.
- Identify and provide both tactical ad hoc insights and a strategic ongoing roadmap of deep analytics.
- Integrate disparate data sources and leverage state-of-the-art analytics best practices in order to deliver integrated actionable insights to partners and senior leadership around digital marketing optimization.
- Lead Marketing CRM and Customer analytics leveraging advanced analytics techniques such as multi-touch attribution, channel optimizers, experimentation, etc. with the goal of helping the organization understand the best way to drive incremental sales.
- Lead customer segmentation analysis, including acquisition and retention, CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost), and LTV (Lifetime Value) measurement
- Develop tools and lead training to enable Marketers to adopt an analytical mindset for their daily business decisions.
- Partner with the Data Engineering & Measurement teams to define data architecture and in-house tool requirements, ensure complete tagging and tracking of assets and campaigns, and to design actionable testing scenarios.
- Partner with Data Science/Machine Learning Team to develop AI techniques to optimize business performance.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 5
years' experience in an analytics related field. Option 2: Masters degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science,
Information Technology or related field and 3 years' experience in an analytics related field. Option 3: 7 years' experience in an analytics or related
field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Data science, machine learning, optimization models, PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Information Technology, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics, Successful completion of one or more assessments in Python, Spark, Scala, or R, Supervisory, Using open source frameworks (for example, scikit learn, tensorflow, torch) About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?