Assist with overall support of the Sales Team with customer inquiries, cold calling and order data entry. Job Responsibilities: Perform various data entry, such as entering customer sales orders. Work closely with Quality Control, Transportation, Accounting and Purchasing to ensure customer satisfaction on all levels. Answer and handle or route incoming calls. Take on new customer assignments as needed. Assist in cold calling on new potential institutional, mass market and natural food customers. Assist in calling accounts for order placements. Assist with daily office functions: sorting, filing, copying, mass mailings, phones, mail distribution, etc. Perform duties in accordance with HACCP and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location. Follow all policies and procedures outlined in the Albert's Recall Plan. Perform all duties and responsibilities in an ethical manner and in accordance with Company policies and procedures. Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management. Job Requirements:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong customer focus with professional demeanor.
- Self-motivated and multi-task focused.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment , under pressure and remain flexible.
- Able to set priorities and meet deadlines while accomplishing team objectives.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy with figures.
- Able to resolve issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Able to develop and maintain effective, positive internal/external working relationships with a diverse group of individuals; a team player.
- Strong computer skills, including Internet, MS Outlook, Word and Excel; PowerPoint a plus; competent to learn and adapt to new computer applications, system upgrades and other technology as necessary.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Minimum one (1) year experience in an office, administrative and/or sales setting. Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel required. English/Spanish bilingual skills a plus. Must be flexible to work weekends, holidays and evenings as necessary.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.