Job Posting Liquor Store ManagerJob Overview:
The Manager is responsible for managing the Liquor Store in promoting sales, achieving sales goals, profit margins and labor goals. The Liquor Manager contributes toward ensuring a positive shopping environment for customers and a positive working environment for employees. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Greet and assist customers and ensure proper service levels and courtesy from all associates
• Manager, Organize, direct and assist work of stock crew while following store and department policies and procedures
• Planning and implementation of department merchandising plans
• Provide ordering of product for Liquor department
• Training and evaluation of Liquor department personnel
• Monitoring and directing safety, sanitation and loss prevention standards in the department
• Lead receiving function and back room organization
• Keep District Manager informed about specific conditions in Liquor department as well as successes and opportunities and provide suggestions for improvements where possible.
• Perform other duties as assigned or delegatedJob Requirements:
o Lift/carry up to 70 lbs of equipment or merchandise
o Climb ladders
o Equipment operation (box cutter, forklift, shopping cart, pallet jack, register, check approval machine, coupon machine, intercom)
o Judgment/decision making
o social skills/verbal interaction
o reading, writing, and math
o Computer skills
Why work at Cub?
Join the exciting, fast-paced store and pharmacy environments at Cub. Cub offers career opportunities throughout the Midwest to talented people with the determination to make a difference for our customer. Not only does Cub offer a comprehensive benefits package, it's also a unique workplace where opportunities abound. Cub is a part of the broader SUPERVALU grocery network that operates grocery retail stores across the United States.
We encourage FRESH thinking, offer an environment of inclusion and support, and set no boundaries on your achievement!A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
- Additional Locations: United States of America, Minnesota, Champlin; United States of America, Minnesota, Chanhassen; United States of America, Minnesota, New Brighton; United States of America, Minnesota, Oakdale; United States of America, Minnesota, Stillwater; United States of America, Minnesota, Brooklyn Park; United States of America, Minnesota, Hastings; United States of America, Minnesota, Arden Hills; United States of America, Minnesota, Plymouth; United States of America, Minnesota, Crystal; United States of America, Minnesota, Maplewood
- Schedule: Full-time