STORE DIRECTORJob Overview:
The Store Director's purpose is to efficiently manage the operations of the store by developing and implementing strategies in achieving maximum sales and earnings while coaching/training/developing associates in order to maximize effectiveness.Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manages the overall proficient operation of the store and assists in the company's plan to increase store sales, profits, and service levels
- Leads, directs, coaches and assist associates throughout the store in performing their duties
- Works with and through team to follow and enforce company standards for friendly, prompt and courteous customer service
- Works with Assistant Store Director and Department Managers to strategize in achieving weekly sales and earnings objectives
- Develops associates by teaching/coaching/mentoring and training
- Organizes and plans for current and long term goals
- Readily adapts in response to customer needs, to changes in schedules, and work priorities
- Bring a broader perspective on how the business works outside of the industry and applies the business knowledge to maximize sales
- Readily understands and utilizes P&L, sales, purchases, labor and cost reporting to impact results
My Cub. My Way.
- Relevant Experience, Education, Certification, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience as an Assistant Store Director preferred
- College Degree preferred
- Requires a thorough understanding of store operations
- Ability to work varying shifts and days of the week (may include evenings, weekends, early morning or late shifts)
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time. Ability to reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to approximately 55 lbs. Ability to push and pull fully loaded hand trucks and pallet jacks. Manual dexterity and good eye-hand coordination are necessary. Requires the physical ability to be able to cover for various positions throughout the store as required.
We provide our customers the best grocery experience period by personalizing our customers' evolving needs with innovation, convenience and by supporting the communities we serve through delivering quality, variety and fresh groceries.
At Cub, employment is built on a foundation of diversity and inclusion that enhances and enables our associates' career development through education and training. We pride ourselves in having a strong team of passionate employees who provide exceptional service. Every employee has the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and Veteran or disability status.
- Additional Locations: United States of America, Minnesota, Saint Paul; United States of America, Minnesota, MINNEAPOLIS
- Schedule: Full-time