the possibilities of our progressive, omnichannel approach to beauty retail. At Ulta Beauty, our Marketing team is applying the latest technologies to personalize the buying experience of true beauty enthusiasts-in ways that surprise and delight. Building love and loyalty, one communication, one experience, one brilliant idea at a time. We represent the perfect blend of strategy and creativity. Of tactics and analytics. To make Ulta Beauty a brand guests will advocate for. Growing share of heart. Delivering with disciplined consistency. Whether your deepest passion
is for design or content, strategy or data, or some combination of all things marketing, Ulta Beauty will provide significant latitude to explore your talents and passions, with opportunities to stretch and deepen, to grow and build. Truly, the possibilities are beautiful. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE: Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL!
It's a great time to be a part of creating the future of Marketing at Ulta Beauty. In this role, you will be a key team member, involved in the development and implementation of integrated marketing strategies to drive critical business growth pillars.
You will assist the Manager, Integrated Marketing and partner cross-functionally with the larger Marketing and Merchandising teams to evolve strategic marketing initiatives focused on accelerating category growth, specifically for Skin, Hair and Salon Services.
The ideal candidate will have a marketing background, be detail oriented with experience collaborating across teams within an organization all while possessing a passion for beauty and an aptitude for retail. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Provide support to the Skin, Hair and Salon Services merchandising teams as you partner on campaign and initiative planning, development and execution for the Integrated Marketing Team:
- Help lead marketing support of annual campaignlette planning and execution (i.e. Gorgeous Hair and Jumbo Love)
- Developing and maintaining project timelines to ensure deadlines are met
- Tracking/analyzing results to determine effectiveness of marketing campaigns; assisting in post-mortem of campaign performance
- Coordinating Point-of-Sale development, including updating and creating salon menus, and signage
- Overseeing and trafficking specific salon service projects from concept to completion, obtaining necessary stake-holder sign-off throughout the process
- Collaborating closely with merchandising, store ops, creative services, legal and other key stakeholder groups (internal and external) to ensure clear and concise execution of marketing plans/strategies
- Maintaining knowledge of retail and salon offerings, capabilities, customer needs, internal operation processes and competitive landscape
- Ensure integration of marketing efforts between Retail and Service teams to drive overall guest penetration and loyalty
- Travel may be required (<10>
- 3+ years of marketing or advertising experience
- An understanding of general marketing practices
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Impeccable organization and prioritization skills
- Effective interpersonal skills that foster cross functional collaboration. Comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral that help influence decision making and inspire great work
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Demonstrated creativity and creative management, including collaborating with a creative team and/or agency partners
- Champion of diversity and inclusion
- Passion for business/the work and a lifelong learner
- Ability to interpret data, insights and trends to drive strategic initiatives, preferred
- E xperience developing and executing marketing strategies, preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
#LI-68855203_DF1 COLORADO PAY RANGE
At this time, Colorado residents are not eligible for this position. ABOUT
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.