a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed vision. At Ulta Beauty, some of the industry's most highly-esteemed beauty leaders share themselves, as well as their expertise. Building authentic community. Creating a real sense of belonging
-even as they're plotting a bold, strategic course of exciting innovations destined to revolutionize the industry.
Think robust organizational support. Ever-increasing levels of investment. And a healthy dose of personal empowerment and growth opportunity. All with a company of unwavering strength and stability.
We are the future of beauty services. Be part of the transformation. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
We will rely on your passion for training and associate development to take our Designers at all levels to new heights of performance. This is a unique opportunity to share your expertise in making Ulta Beauty the premier destination for all things Beauty Services. You will be empowered to craft compelling multi-unit programs that elevate and inspire. Ensuring deeper levels of associate engagement and enhanced retention, while uncovering ever-increasing levels of passion and realizing the possibilities
in all salon/services associates.
You'll accomplish all of this by:
THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS:
- Building the Ulta Beauty brand through exceptional training, technical skills, product knowledge and behind the chair experience
- Execute services behind the chair approximately 8 hours per week
- Evaluating new hires within 90 days of employment
- Partnering with the District Manager (DM) and Service District Leader (SDL) in assessing talent as it relates to top-line service sales growth/results
- Implementing programs and training salon/services professionals on all service behaviors, techniques and initiatives
- Identify training needs by partnering with the salon/services training team to implement customized training for the district
- Supporting the execution of technical and business training strategies
- Traveling to district stores to evaluate behind-the-chair progress
- Hosting/attending all required conference calls
- Facilitating technical interviews for all new hires in district
- Supporting networking and recruiting efforts for district
- Managing the district training calendar, all class preparations and communications
- Supporting new Service District Educator on-boarding
- Leading change and innovation by helping the team through the change-curve
- Ensuring adherence to Ulta Beauty policies, procedures and standards
Qualified candidates will possess a state Cosmetology or Barber license with:
- 2+ years of training experience, to include a superior knowledge of all back-bar products, services and retail recommendations
- 2+ years of coaching/leadership experience
- Understanding of, and proficiency with, the salon business, color, design and texture
- Ability to build strong partnerships with various associate levels and work independently and as part of a team
- Strong facilitation skills, with the ability to simplify information into clear, concise steps using various vehicles of communication
- Redken Hair color Certified (preferred)
- Up to 75% travel
COLORADO PAY RANGEABOUT
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to work with/around chemicals
At Ulta Beauty
(NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful
. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.