About The Position
Tequila Enemigo hit the US market in December 2018 and is already a 43x International Award Winning Tequila. We have won Tequila Of The Year every year since launch, and more Double Gold medals in that time than any other brand.
Tequila Enemigo hit the US market in December 2018 and is already a 43x International Award Winning Tequila. We have won Tequila Of The Year every year since launch, and more Double Gold medals in that time than any other brand. We are proudly available in over 400+ accounts across the USA, Europe, and the UK.
In 2021 alone, despite the pandemic, Enemigo has launched 7 new states across the US and will be a fully national brand by the end of the year. We’re in a fantastic position with an exploding market and backed by major distribution.
Enemigo’s products and founders have an incredible story, and we’re looking for the right person to tell it! The ideal candidate is an experienced Content Marketing and Partnerships manager with a seriously entrepreneurial drive to support our exciting growth.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- You will lead our Content Marketing and Partnership strategy from the ground up.
- You will work closely with the founders, PR, and social teams to define, create and deploy a complete spectrum of targeted Content Marketing initiatives from Newsletters, Social Media, Digital Magazines, press releases, live streams, Bartender engagement Programs, Cocktail Initiatives, and Competitions.
- You will develop and strengthen partnerships across the whole of our industry and beyond, working with retailers, major hospitality brands, influencers, and other luxury brands to increase Enemigo’s brand awareness and sales volume.
- Own the creation of engaging content in all shapes and forms, including editorials, explainers, behind the scenes, etc. through video and copy across all major channels.
- You are well versed in the technical tools to deploy content initiatives including Paid advertising, CRM, e-commerce, and digital analytics.
- Use data to measure success and growth on various self-set KPIs such as engagement rate, follower growth, etc.
- 5+ years of online media/marketing experience with experience in running digital media and paid acquisition campaigns across multi-channels including social,
- 2+ years of experience working on copy, social media, or video production at a fast-growing consumer brand or well-respected agency
- Proven track record of building and engaging communities and audiences with significant sales conversion.
- Experience with end-to-end creation of high quality, on-brand content ranging from blog posts, videos, and more
- Entrepreneurial: you must be autonomous and work independently without significant guidance
- Over-communication is key to your working repertoire
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or above level degree.
- Previous experience in the Luxury or FMCG space in a similar role.
- Intermediate or above level of Spanish.
- Must be 21 years of age with a driver's license.
Enemigo Inc is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status