About The Position
Seeking an experienced Brand Manager for a fast growing tea start-up, making bagless tea experiences. Tea Drops is now available in 1,500 retail doors, and has a cult following of hundreds of thousands of online customers,.
Tea Drops is an experiential self-care brand that creates organic, bagless whole leaf teas, shedding about 20% less waste than the tea bag, and merging flavorful blends with food art.
Having a digital first omni-channel approach, Tea Drops is now available in 1,500 retail doors, and has a cult following of hundreds of thousands of online customers, including Oprah and Chrissy Teigen. Tea Drops was named the Best Woman Owned CPG Brand by PepsiCo in 2020 and is the winner of the Tory Burch Foundation's Business with Impact Grant of $100,000
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Brand Manager will develop and implement both long and short-term strategies and tactics as agreed with the Brand principles and management, as well as generate volume building programs for the U.S. market and deliver budgeted yearly sales and profit commitments. The Brand Manager will perform research and analysis to guide future brand development and awareness; as well as work on developing strategic brand positioning and communication and track results for the brand.
- Work with cross functional team (marketing, sales, research and development, operations, agencies, and finance) to support the development and execution of brand plan
- Analyze and interpret market trends, syndicated data, and consumer research to track brand performance and inform better sales and marketing team decisions
- Build brand loyalty, drive trial, and repeat purchase for new products
- Develop strategies, project creative briefs, and manage agencies to ensure messaging and creative planning are consistent with brand strategy
- Leverage consumer and industry insights to develop more powerful consumer communications, brand programming, and new products
- Track and manage the marketing budget to ensure the Company hits its annual business plan goals
- Interact with customers in order to influence their programming, planning, and merchandising during annual business planning process
- Develop new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements
- Focus on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations
- Identify meaningful and relevant programs that will have the most impact on specific target audiences
- Requires a BA/BS in a business-related field
- A minimum of 3 years of consumer marketing experience is required; experience in the food and beverage industry preferred
- A demonstrated track record in managing top and bottom line is necessary
- Requires an open communicator with excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills