About The Position
We are a fast-growing, family owned and operated wine and spirits company! Significant opportunity within the organization!
Sovereign Brands is looking for a motivated Marketing & Communications Manager with an extensive background in achieving and maximizing exposure for lifestyle brands via media placements, social media planning, and influencer programs.
In the role, you will be primarily responsible for managing all aspects of a wine or spirits brand, while also supporting the other brands in the Sovereign Brands portfolio. You will oversee the messaging and brand positioning on a global scale, but will be asked to prioritize US-based media outlets and influencers.
We are looking for a professional who has a firm understanding of, and interest in, the music, entertainment, and nightlife industries. You should be able to cite examples of marketing and influencer collaborations you spearheaded, with an emphasis on organic collaborations that happened as a result of your relationship-building, rather than monetary sponsorship.
Must be able to provide a link between brand and sales to fulfill commercial objectives, maintaining the flow of information between the brand and the internal sales team as well as distribution partners around the world.
Specialties: Digital marketing (implementing campaigns across digital and social), Brand management (brand vision, creative content and advertising), media relations, team and global partner management, sponsorship negotiation, artists & influencer management.
- Build relationships with traditional media & channel owners to benefit from the latest thinking and innovation
- Manage the development of key press materials including press releases, media alerts, and talking points
- Secure international media interviews and feature stories, product/sample/image requests
- Manage and build relationships with talent to diversify our ambassador network and raise the profile of all brands in the portfolio
- Monitoring and analyzing ROI
- Drive digital & social presence for the Sovereign portfolio
- Deliver marketing campaigns from inception to delivery
- Utilize your digital marketing knowledge to support the PR & Communications objectives
- Lead on relevant social channels – planning and execution of social media element of integrated comms plan
- Drive influencer relations to help secure PR opportunities for all brands
- Ensure social activity is timely and integrated with paid activity
- Provide analysis of reporting metrics to guide optimization and future campaigns
- Work with content creators to create engaging multimedia content
- Create digital marketing initiatives that grow and engage an online audience
- Ensure all activity generates a measurable impact in growth and PR
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of leading multi-channel campaigns across a range of platforms for a lifestyle or community goods brand
- Proven ability to deliver first-class results and use social channels to help grow a brand
- A thorough understanding of how PR, Content and Social work together in integrated marketing
- Strong interest in current music landscape and trends
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ambition, drive & business acumen
- Expertise in SEO, SEM, paid social media preferred
- Minimum five years experience required