APPLY NOW! NON CDL DRIVERS NEEDED!
Union Beer Distributors is a part of a family run beer distributing company that supplies the highest quality beers available across the northeastern United States. Owned and operated by the same family for the past century, our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationship we have with our customers. We maintain a fine lineup of world-class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world class people.
Union Beer Distributors is currently looking for a Non-CDL Delivery Drivers
. We are looking for an energetic individual who posses' a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility to join and contribute to our team. Non-CDL Delivery Drivers
- Competitive Starting Pay + Incentives + OT Available
- Great Health (Medical, dental, vision and prescription) and Retirement benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Unlimited Driver referral program for Bonus pay
- Delivering cases and kegs to retail accounts in New York City
- Collect certain recyclables
- Provide excellent customer service
- Collect cash and checks from our accounts
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the company.Requirements
- Driver's License
- Delivery experience
- At Least 1 Year of Local Driving Experience (Preferred not required)
- Knowledge of Long Island a Plus
- Knowledge of Brooklyn or Manhattan Required
- High School Diploma / GED Required
- Ability to lift over 50lbs
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the job (accommodations due to disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law).
We look forward to hearing from you. Benefits
- Very Competitive HEALTH BENEFITS
- Opportunity for Overtime.
- Paid Time Off - vacation, Holidays and Sick pay.
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Benefits
- Wellness and cell phone discounts available.
*subject to terms and conditions
All candidates considered must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.