Support the Marketing and Sales Department through display building, inventorying and market research. Establish and maintain a professional rapport with account and supplier personnel. Achieve monthly goals in conjunction with the sales department. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM JOB:
- Develop a rapport with account contacts in your territory
- Develop a rapport with sales team members in your territory
- Properly merchandise accounts with permanent and print shop point-of-sale (POS) items.
- Organize and execute floor, shelf, and window displays
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policies are followed
- Execute monthly goals as assigned
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in your territory
- Assist in POS warehouse upkeep as needed
- Assist with Sign Shop POS as needed
- Assist in product delivery as needed
- Maintain proper care of company issued vehicle
- Two-wheel hand truck
- Company issued van
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Case of 24 cans 15 3/4 " X 10 1/2 " X 5" 10 - 30 lb.
- Case of 24 bottles 16 1/2 " X 10 1/2 " X 10" 25 - 48 lb.
- Quarter Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 14" long 87 lb.
- Half Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 23" long 165 lb.
- Use of hand and foot controls for driving
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying quarter barrels from floor to 36" on an occasional basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying half barrels from floor to 48" on an occasional basis
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck with cases on level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, etc
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate's degree, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Willingness to work in a face-paced and ever-changing environment
- A genuine interest in craft beverages
- Ability to operate an iPad
- Merchandising experience is a plus
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.