Seaboard Products is a local Anheuser-Busch and Craft beer distributor in Danvers, MA and a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies. We are looking for energetic individuals to join our delivery team who possess a strong work ethic, a strong sense of responsibility and the desire to obtain their commercial driver's license class A. Seaboard Products will fully train you to obtain your CDL license
- this is an excellent career opportunity for the right individual! ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
RequirementsESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Deliver pre-sold cases & barrels to accounts
- Pick up all empty barrels & returning product from our accounts
- Maintain cleanliness of cab and trailer box inside
- Assist driver with invoices & paperwork
- Assist driver in backing up
- Occasionally drive a van for relief routes
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Must speak English fluently
- Flexibility with schedule
- Non-CDL driver's license for at least a year
- Desire to obtain CDL Class A License
- Two wheeled hand truck
- Electric and hydraulic pallet jack
CRITICAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Case of 24 cans 15 3/4 " X 10 1/2 " X 5" 10 - 30 lb.
- Case of 24 bottles 16 1/2 " X 10 1/2 " X 10" 25 - 48 lb.
- Quarter Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 14" long 87 lb.
- Half Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 23" long 165 lb.
- Walking and climbing steps and stairs on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying cases from floor to overhead on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying quarter barrels and half barrels from floor to 48" on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling two wheeled hand truck with cases on level surfaces on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling pallet jacks with cases and/or barrels on level surfaces on an occasional basis
- Sustained periods of kneeling, stooping and bending while moving cases and barrels
We offer excellent pay with benefits as well as a bonus incentive program along with the opportunity to learn the beverage industry from the ground up!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Computer and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and a physical exam. The Sheehan Family Companies are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in an inclusive culture that provides mutual respect with salary advancement based on merit and individual performance. Sheehan Family Companies is committed to equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any protected class. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.