Seaboard Products is a local Anheuser-Busch and Craft beer distributor in Danvers, MA and a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies. We are looking for energetic individuals to join our delivery team who possess a strong work ethic, a strong sense of responsibility and the desire to obtain their commercial driver's license class A. Seaboard Products will fully train you to obtain your CDL license
- this is an excellent career opportunity for the right individual!ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
RequirementsESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Deliver pre-sold cases & barrels to accounts
- Pick up all empty barrels & returning product from our accounts
- Maintain cleanliness of cab and trailer box inside
- Assist driver with invoices & paperwork
- Assist driver in backing up
- Occasionally drive a van for relief routes
- Maintain courteous and respectful attitude toward customers and co-workers
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Must speak English fluently
- Flexibility with schedule
- Non-CDL driver's license for at least a year
- Desire to obtain CDL Class A License
- Two wheeled hand truck
- Electric and hydraulic pallet jack
CRITICAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Case of 24 cans 15 3/4 " X 10 1/2 " X 5" 10 - 30 lb.
- Case of 24 bottles 16 1/2 " X 10 1/2 " X 10" 25 - 48 lb.
- Quarter Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 14" long 87 lb.
- Half Barrel 15 1/2 " in diameter, 23" long 165 lb.
- Walking and climbing steps and stairs on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying cases from floor to overhead on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying quarter barrels and half barrels from floor to 48" on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling two wheeled hand truck with cases on level surfaces on a frequent basis
- Pushing and pulling pallet jacks with cases and/or barrels on level surfaces on an occasional basis
- Sustained periods of kneeling, stooping and bending while moving cases and barrels
We offer excellent pay with benefits as well as a bonus incentive program along with the opportunity to learn the beverage industry from the ground up!
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance - $0 in-network deductible, low premium contribution
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Savings Plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program with Work-Life Services
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- Computer and cell phone plan discounts
- Supplemental Plans available: Disability, Life Insurance, Legal & Identity Protection
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen, a physical exam, and must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Seaboard Products is an equal opportunity employer.