Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Company/Location Overview
The 2022 Leadership Development Program will take place at one of our growing bottling facilities and distilleries in the US including:
Those interested in participating must be willing and available to relocate to any of the facilities listed above as all facility locations will be assigned to new hires after offers have been made and accepted. Job Description/Responsibilities
The Leadership Development Professional - Operations
will join Sazerac as a part of a leadership development program which is the pipeline needed to support our expanding and evolving organization with the goal of developing into future plant and distillery leaders. This program offers an exceptional opportunity to begin your career and develop the leadership skills necessary to advance your career on an accelerated track.
Through people leadership and business-critical projects, you will gain a thorough understanding of our industry, our culture, and processes all while directly contributing to company growth and success.
- An 18-month program that will span 3 rotations involving various departments including: Bottling, maintenance, packaging, processing, distillation and warehousing.
- Opportunity to lead teams and projects within multiple facilities
- Professional development by senior Sazerac leadership
- Continual feedback throughout rotational program
- Bachelor or master's degree
- Willingness to relocate anywhere within the U.S.
- Desire to lead people and drive results through others
- Cumulative GPA = 3.0 (out of 4.0)
- Ability to work for any United States employer
- Successful completion of a manufacturing-based internship and/or co-op rotation
- Passion for learning and growing your technical skill set
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong work ethic