Responsible for handling customer service and accounts receivable inquiries via telephone, email or other media sources. Maintain positive customer relations as the front-line contact with customers. Follow scripted standard operating procedures will handle call volumes up to 2,000 calls per month. Must be able to work in concert with all Warehouses, Transportation, Sales, Operations and Management. Responsibilities
• Assisting customers with orders, new customer setups, incident processing and overrides.
• Handle basic accounts receivable inquiries such as account balances, invoice copies, available credits, statement copies and basic credit law.
• Providing sales support for sales route changes, and out of business account maintenance.
• Review and process approved pick-ups, mis-ships, credits, etc.
• Responding to Company "Contact Us" Inquiries.
• Obtains management approval for orders on allocated or Frozen products. Qualifications
High school diploma and 1 - 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of higher education & experience. One year prior data entry or customer service experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.