Responsible for field execution of sales initiatives, the training and development of Sales Representatives as well as execution of all sales/promotional programs. Responsibilities
• Develops, trains and directs sales reps to achieve sales goals, and placement objectives and to ensure company standards are met.
• May conduct strategic sales negotiations with key accounts.
• Surveys market area to detect business trends and opportunities for new products or new applications for existing products.
• Assists in the development of sales forecasts.
• Controls and manages sales performance by measuring and reporting results, evaluating and correcting performance and administering policies and procedures.
• Provides leadership in making decisions, developing personnel, communicating with and motivating staff.
• Conducts weekly sales meetings for the purpose of disseminating supplier information, product and sales training and to obtain feedback on the effectiveness, efficiency and relevance of the sales and promotional activities.
• Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities. Qualifications
Four year college degree, preferred; one to two years of management experience in adult beverage industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software and order processing systems or the aptitude to learn. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. Compensation & Benefits
Pay Range: $57,500 to $82,100
For full-time associates, this job position offers health, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) Plan, and a Health Savings Account (HSA). Other benefits include company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability and company-paid holidays. We also offer a paid time off (PTO) program to provide associates with scheduled or unscheduled paid time off from work that can be used for needs such as vacation, personal or family illness, doctor appointments and other activities of the associate's choice.
This position is eligible for incentives, an Auto Allowance and a Phone Allowance.
Participation in these programs are subject to applicable wait periods and all plan and program terms and eligibility.