Forms retail and supplier alliances in order to implement effective Category Management business processes to satisfy consumers, meet retailer and supplier objectives, and grow business by performing the following duties. Responsibilities
• Compiles, maintains, analyzes and presents market, customer and internal company sales data.
• Performs analytical research of syndicated market and/or retail data to effectively evaluate wine and spirit performance in the market.
• Evaluates category, sub-category and product level findings to present to management.
• Provides space planning projects including management of schematics including on-site scanning of existing store layouts and remodels.
• Captures and edits digital images.
• Creates custom presentations for internal and external customers.
• Maintains wine and spirits category database.
• Designs sales aides for managers and sales staff.
• Provides general assistance and administrative support to the Business Development - Category Management Team. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; one to two or more years related experience, with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience. • Spanish bilingual abilities preferred • Graphics software (such as Corel or Adobe Design), and order processing systems (such as ProSpace, Logility, Microstrategy, and etc.) or the aptitude to learn. • Knowledge of analytical or scientific software; Data base user interface and query software; Enterprise resource planning ERP software; Project management software
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.