The purpose of the Regional On Premise team to is to fully own the on premise commercial and non commercial channels and results for their Region within Red Bull North America (RBNA), covering all on premise activities including sales, marketing, and distribution. The Director of On Premise optimizes sales, distribution, and brand-appearance within the On Premise channel and leads On Premise Marketing Manager, Region On Premise Managers, Musketeers, Non Commercial Account Managers, and On Premise Distribution Managers (including broadline). Key responsibilities include: executing strategies set forth by the national On Premise team; coaching and developing direct reports; owning the regional on premise budget, annual goals, and 100% of execution in the On Premise as well as own while developing productive business relationships; building business plans with the Regional General Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:Regional Business Planning and Execution
Ensure short and long term strategies and activities are consistent with RBNA guidelines
Strategically manage team to execute RBNA strategies and achieve the goals; drive horizontal and vertical growth and executional excellence
Allocate resources to achieve the highest return on investment while ensuring we drive the relevance of our product in the On Premise
Fully develop and own Regional On Premise business plan; assist in developing full business plan and budget for Region.
Monitor market trends and maintains data on competition
Be an expert in measuring and analyzing standardized reports as well as demonstrate a proficiency in reporting systems (i.e. SAP BI)Regional On Premise Account Management
Leverage Regional On Premise Managers to secure an excellent, smart and efficient coverage of the area by the team of Musketeers and Non Commercial Account Managers (NCAMs).
Build and maintain relationship with key On Premise partners with assigned area
Spend a minimum of two days a week in the field with his/her Regional On Premise Managers and/or Musketeers/NCAMs.
Ensure team is effectively executing High Five in accounts.Regional On Premise and Broadline Distributor Management
Assist the On Premise Distributor Manager and Foodservice Distribution Manager in effectively executing national on premise distribution strategies and plans
Drive the integration and adoption of Goals, expectations and measures of success of our distribution strategy in regional team
Spend adequate time visiting key distribution partners with managers
Work with team to develop join business plans with key distribution partnersRegional On Premise Marketing Management
Assist the On Premise Marketing Manager in effectively executing national on premise marketing strategies and localizing plans where necessary
Work with team to define and measure success of all On-Premise Marketing programs and drive ROI
Ensure On Premise events approach is following RBNA standards and that we are targeting the events that matter most to driving trial, building relevance, and can salesRecruiting, Training, Coaching, Mentoring
Build, develop, and lead a somewhat geographically disparate team; ensure career development for entire team.
Develop, educate and motivate direct reports for increased productivity, with a focus on specific, timely and direct feedback and coaching.
Assist Regional On Premise Managers in seeking out and continuously engaging potential qualified candidates for variety of roles
Lead all Training curriculum delivery to direct and indirect reports within region (Art Of Musketeering, etc...)
Assist On Premise Managers in guiding, training, and leading Musketeers and NCAMs toward desired outcome
Spend adequate time with team in office and field to implement and execute Red Bull standards and training programs
EXPERIENCE Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 8-10 years of demonstrated ability to build and lead a team towards established goals
- Strong On Premise industry knowledge
- Clear understanding of markets, sales and distribution, consumer behavior and competitor activity in FMCG context
- Experience with both DSD and Broadline distribution system preferred
- Strategic and innovative commercial awareness and acumen (strong understanding of sales processes and financial systems)
- Highly developed analytical skills; able to translate data and insights from research, sales analyses and forecasts into effective sales activation as well as compelling brand-marketing activities in response to changes in the On Premise environment
- Social Chameleon who understands all groups of people, what every type of person has to deal with daily and knows how to act around them; possesses self-awareness and is able to adapt communication, presentation and professional appearance according to audience and scene
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a high energy, fast-paced, field-based environment; able and willing to work flexible hours (including nights and weekends)
- Strong negotiator and influencer, leveraging analytics to achieve desired outcomes
- Strategic thinker and passionate for achieving long-term success via hands on, solutions oriented approach
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- English; additional language skills a plus
- Travel up to: 50%
WHERE YOU'LL BE BASED Philadelphia Pennsylvania, United States
United States RedBull North America
JOIN THE TEAM Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.