SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
The PR consultant will be responsible for generating national/local media coverage and seeding the product with partners/influencers.
- Manage media relations efforts including determining media targets, developing and executing plans and pitches, and handling incoming media relations.
- Proven success in generating national media coverage for consumer products (CBD experience preferred).
- Design, plan and oversee the execution of media tours and events.
- Oversee the tracking and evaluation of media coverage.
- Continuous evaluation of program effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop and oversee partnerships and influencer activity to build brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, English, Journalism or Communications required; MBA or Master’s in Communication is a plus.
- 3-5 years professional experience in public relations or journalism required.
- Experience in the Consumer Product Industry (CBD experience preferred).
- Must be highly organized and possess strong analytical skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven results-oriented promotional skills.
- Strong writing skills required.
Think you have what it takes to be apart of something special? Pollen is excited to hear from you!