About The Position
Would you like to work with some of the best craft spirits and agave brands in the country? Then the PKGD GROUP is looking for you. Our business has more than doubled over the past year and we are on track to do it again in 2021.
JOB TITLE: Market Manager PKGD GROUP - SoCal
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our Market Managers work with some of the hottest craft spirits in the industry like Lobos 1707 Tequila and Mezcal, G4 Tequila, El Bandido Yankee Tequila, Diaz Bros. Mezcals, Saint Liberty Whiskey, Cedar Ridge and Slipknot Bourbons, Alkkemist Gin, Hacienda de Chihuahua Sotol and Baja United Wines.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with a background in distilled spirits who want to develop key on and off premise accounts with our portfolio. Our managers strategically develop new and existing accounts monthly for each of our brands through sales placements, features, menus and staff education. You will also be required to manage a monthly budget by brand. Our managers are also compensated for retail tastings and on-premise promotions. You will be responsible for maintaining sustainable records of sales achievements/quotas with our CRM. Requires knowledge of organization's range of products and/or services as well as organization's philosophy and policies. We will provide sales and brand support to accomplish monthly goals. Prior distributor experience is a must and retail experience is preferred.
● Develop and maintain an organized list of key retail and on-premise accounts in the territory using our CRM
● Present, promote and sell our brands in coordination with local distributors
● 25 minimum sales calls per week, updated daily on our CRM
● Regularly attend selected promotional events
● Develop on-premise accounts with cocktails for menus and features
● Conduct product sampling/demonstrations
● Educate on and off-premise personnel and consumers
● High level of professionalism and experience working with well-organized sales-oriented companies
● Previous retail distributor experience a plus
● Experience in the bar and restaurant industry a plus
● Must be highly organized, have attention to detail and good time management ability
● An entrepreneurial drive and proven 2-3 years of experience within the Beverage Industry
● A passion for the spirits industry
● Considered a "closer" and can provide evidence to support direct sales achievements
● Excellent computer skills, Google Suite
● Base monthly pay, commissions on all sales in the territory, comprehensive monthly bonus incentives, expense budget , and a car allowance