: Established in 2005 Phusion Projects is a global alcoholic beverage company with presence in over 40 countries, employing 250+ worldwide and housing a portfolio of brands including Four Loko, Basic Seltzer, Basic Vodka, Hard Frescos, Moksato Life, Earthquake and Not Your Fathers Bourbon. Culture
: Innovation and disruption is in the DNA at Phusion, we understand drinkers as category agnostic and we pursue flavor, brand, and functional benefits above all else. We're always looking to push boundaries within our current product portfolio and partnerships and that mindset flows through in our company culture.SUMMARY:
The Sales Specialist will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships at key Liquor, and off premise accounts to influence and execute against the Phusion brands and drive new distribution, displays, and visibility including focused brand/ sku's, price, and program POS in the Independent and Chain outlets. You will manage the key accounts through planning, execution and review of results against goals aligned with your ASM and RM. The role will also require travel 3-4 days a month and require you to participate in a market wide crew drive outside of your market or state. To be successful in this role, you must be organized, have strong interpersonal skills, be a problem solver, be comfortable with the use of technology, and be able and willing to travel. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with various wholesalers to execute all sales and promotional programs
- Collaborate with key distributor sales reps to ensure focus on the Phusion portfolio at accounts through regular communication within the account base you and your ASM have aligned on.
- Leverage selling resources to support accounts, including programming execution, sampling, POS, etc.
- Partner with internal Phusion team (ASM + RM + KAMs) to ensure alignment and execution at accounts
- Fiscally responsible for maintaining your assigned budgets.
- Ensure proper merchandising standards are executed in the market including in store programming, in store generic, out of store permanent POS
- Build relationships with both distributors and retailers to ensure sales goals are met
- Attend promotional events when needed to generate new sales leads for our products
- Educate external partners on product updates, changes and launches
- Act as the face of the company at all times, while working with external partners
- Work on special assignments as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- No prior experience or training.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIORNMENT:
Diversity - Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Frequently required to stand
- Frequently required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Frequently required to hold computer or tablet
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds