: Established in 2005 Phusion Projects is a global alcoholic beverage company with presence in over 40 countries, employing 250+ worldwide and housing a portfolio of brands including Four Loko, Four Loko PREGAME, Mamitas, Basic Seltzer, Basic Vodka, Moksato Life, and Earthquake. Culture
: Innovation and disruption is in the DNA at Phusion, we understand drinkers as category agnostic and we pursue flavor, brand, and functional benefits above all else. We're always looking to push boundaries within our current product portfolio and partnerships and that mindset flows through in our company culture.Job Description
- Sell new and expand distribution of Phusion Projects brands to multi-unit, regional and franchise chain accounts in the grocery and convenience channels.
- Develop, sell, and implement custom created promotional programs to listed off-premise accounts.
- Work with National Accounts Director to meet sales and distribution of annual business plans
- Plan/develop programming with chain accounts and communicate in detail from start to finish with the Phusion Projects team/distributor partners to ensure execution.
- Manage budget allocations, ROI, and other financial responsibilities. Execute against account plans and retail budget in order to maximize set sales goals.
- Build annual executional programming plan.
- Brewing strong customer relationships with retailers while providing thought leadership and insight on industry/category dynamics.
- Developing and selling-in customer plan that exceeds volume and profit objectives.
- Regular in-market work to both evaluate the effectiveness of our plans and to identify opportunities that enable us to be first choice for our customers and consumers.
- Lead, develop and manage fiscal year plans across NA Off-Premise chains.
- Monitor field implementation and execution of programs within assigned accounts to ensure product pricing and promotion.
- Proven track record in building good relationships with retail customers, internal associates, and wholesalers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and must be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 40% of his/her working time, including up to 5 hrs driving time.
- Creatively problem solve key programming initiatives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products; must be highly skilled with PowerPoint.
- Ability to work overnight travel as required.