Company Name: Corby Spirit and Wine Limited
Location: Calgary, AB
Corby'sportfolio of owned-brands includes some of the most renowned brands in Canada, including Wiser's Canadian Whisky, Lamb's Rum and Polar Ice Vodka. Through its affiliation with Pernod Ricard S.A., Corby also represents leading international brands such as ABSOLUT Vodka, Chivas Regal, Glenlivet, Ballantine's Scotch Whiskies, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Beefeater Gin, Malibu Rum, Kahlua Liqueur, Mumm Champagne, Jacob's Creek, Wyndham Estate and Stoneleigh wines. An overview of the entire Corby portfolio shows over 5,000,000 cases sold annually, with Corby being a significant importer of wines and having an approximate 21 percent market share of spirit sales in Canada.
Why work at Corby? Because we are a great place to work! And we're not the only ones who think so. Corby was named one of Canada's Best Workplaces for 7 years by The Great Place to Work® Institute Canada, based on employee survey results and an audit of workplace excellence and people management practices.
Currently, Corby is seeking a Part-time Merchandiser for the territory of Calgary , to join our dynamic Alberta Sales team. Under the direction of the Sales Manager, the Sales Merchandiser is accountable for building and maintaining customer relationships, at a store level, within their region/territory
- Provide exceptional service and support to key accounts by utilizing high-level product and consumer knowledge and superior customer relations skills
- Apply promotions to Corby product portfolio as approved by customer's head office. Promotional items consist of but are not limited to: 50ml value-add, neck tags, non liquid value-add items, gift box or bags, and rebate coupons
- Audit implementation of promo programs at outlet level such as shelf talker, LTO cards, display card signage
- Report inventory issues to Sales Manager promptly or where possible handle the situation themselves so that it can be addressed with store staff
- Promote and increase sales within accounts through aggressive execution of national and regional marketing strategies
- Responsible for promotional displays and achieving/maintaining shelving objectives within account locations
- Increase overall distribution of core and agency brands within accounts
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong Customer Service Experience with proven success in a Sales/Service environment
- Industry related sales experience an asset
- Time management and organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Travel required (local) - must have valid driver's license and use of vehicle
- Team oriented
- 24 hour work week
- Part-time hours are 3 days a week 8 hour shifts, with flexibility between work weeks.
- During November and December you may have the ability to go to 5 days a week as it is our busy season
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
Corby Spirit and Wine Ltd is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process or wish to view our accommodation policies, please contact the Human Resources Department at Accessibilty.Canada@pernod-ricard.com
Thank you for your interest in Pernod Ricard and its subsidiaries, CorbySpirit and Wine Limitedand Hiram Walker & Sons Ltd. All resumes submitted will be reviewed byourrecruitment team and kept on file for six months in consideration for this and future opportunities. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Please do not contact provincial offices directly as all recruitment is coordinated through the Corporate Office in Toronto.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date :
Target End Date :