About The Position
Market Manager- Miami/FL
The Market Manager is responsible for the in-market execution of brand and sales strategies for the Pātsch Tequila portfolio in the Florida market.
Pātsch Tequila is deliciously crafted at one of Mexico’s most celebrated organic and additive free distilleries. Every Pātsch expression is made with 100 percent Blue Weber agave that’s sustainably grown and harvested. Our distillery in Jalisco only picks the plants when they are fully ripe and mature which captures their optimal flavor. They are then brick oven cooked and double distilled.
It’s these touches that distinguishes Pātsch as a premium brand that’s designed for sipping or mixing in fine cocktails.
We invite you to get Pātsched with us…
- Conduct quarterly GSM’s and be the main point of contact for distributor sales reps
- Schedule monthly work withs/ ride alongs with distributor personnel
- Build distribution, presence, awareness, relevance and growth among target consumers and target accounts
- Ensure excellent execution and maximum effectiveness of market activities that align with your assigned KPI’s (POS, POD’s, menu features, & displays, etc.)
- Track and ensure achievement of sales, depletion, and activation goals within assigned market
- Develop and maintain relationships with key/high image accounts
- Track KPIs for key/high image account listings (menu placements, staff trainings, account support, sales velocity, etc.)
- Cultivate and maintain effective relationships with distributor sales reps
- Develop and oversee key account list (On & Off premise)
- Conduct regular staff trainings
- Host consumer events including tastings and dinners
- Identify new business opportunities (new accounts, partnerships, events, etc.)
- Identify, cultivate, educate, and motivate key brand ambassadors, including bartenders, managers and owners of On and Off Premise target accounts
- Execute key local and national marketing initiatives, in accordance with the marketing team
- Must be kept up to date on all new restaurant/ venue openings in assigned territory
- Maintain market activation calendar
- Maintain T&E budget
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-5 years experience as a spirits supplier and/or distributor representative
- Spirits industry training and experience in Brand Activation
- Self-motivated, driven, and independent
- Computer proficiency required in MS Office Products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; ability to use advanced computer functions including navigating the internet.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pre- existing market and trade relationships
- Confident public speaker with in-depth spirits knowledge
Physical Requirements/Other: Must be able to drive a car and travel via plane/train, lift up to 45lbs Frequent travel within assigned area of business Primarily office environment but may be exposed to a warehouse/distribution environment on a frequent basis Must be able to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear Must have close vision, distant vision, ability to adjust focus, peripheral and color vision.
*Pātsch Tequila is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Pātsch Tequila considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.