Who We Are:
As a global leader in sports nutrition, Nutrabolt is known and trusted by millions of consumers, consisting of elite athletes, everyday gym goers, and people looking to optimize their performance in all aspects of life. Since launching in 2002, our vision has been to innovate, inspire, and make products that maximize human potential.
Nutrabolt's portfolio includes two industry leading sports nutrition brands: Cellucor, makers of C4, the bestselling pre-workout in the nation, and XTEND, the number one BCAA brand in the world. In late 2018, we expanded our C4 product line to take on the energy drink category. As of today, C4 Energy is the fastest growing energy drink brand in the nation.
As a "Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas," we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members. Note to applicants: This role is a remote, field based position that will require traveling around Southeast. All job duties in the immediate term will be reviewed to ensure safety precautions are met with the risk of COVID-19. Who You Are:
As Nutrabolt's Regional Director, Beverage - Southeast you will oversee and manage relations with both the Regional Retail Account partners & DSD Distributor Partners in the Southeast. You will report to the Divisional VP of Beverage Sales - East and will be responsible for carrying out the tactical strategies laid out leadership. This position typically requires 60% travel as you will be responsible for assessing each market and outlining our areas of opportunity from a tactical perspective. Southeast states managed - FL, GA, SC, NC, TN, AL, MS, LA & AR. What You're Good At:
What You Contribute:
- Managing regional account calls and distributor partners
- Supporting our retail partners, along with the building and maintaining of personal relations to influence sales, on hands, etc.
- Leading a sales team to achieve depletion and profit goals within the region
- Designing sales programs and setting short and long-term sales strategies
- Evaluating and implementing appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region's sales volume
- Giving direction to the downline team to maximize our efficiency and ensuring the best outreach to our retail partners we can offer
- Making regional account calls during key selling season windows and following up to complete all set up documentation needed for new activations
- Managing promotional schedules and spending associated with each to the budgetary guidelines
- 4+ years of related experience in the beverage industry
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
- Great presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain client relationships
- Creativity and problem solving abilities
- Experience in sales planning and working cross-functionally with Supply Chain
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in managing a winning team
- Data driven with the ability to disect trends and reccomend action
- Pre-existing good working relationship with DPs of choice a strong plus
- Must live near a major airport
- Must have a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for your hard work.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support your wellness journey by providing a monthly fitness allowance.
- We provide discounts on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.*
- We are committed to your continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.*
- We invest in or your future by committing to contributing towards your retirement