Next Level Marketing
Promotions and Events and Experiential Marketing Agency
2005-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
StoneBush Rosé wine is a new way to enjoy a chill THC experience paired with the familiarity of wine. Low calorie, zero alcohol and a new exploration with every sip. StoneBush Rosé is launching in September and is hiring a sales team to drive distribution, brand awareness and repeat orders.
NEXT LEVEL MARKETING COMPANY SUMMARY
Next Level is one of the industry’s leading brand activation agencies. We operate nationally to build premium brands with our team of experienced and passionate professionals specializing in brand ambassador programs, consumer sampling programs, special events and consulting services.
The StoneBush Rosé Market Managers are responsible for building and managing relationships with new and existing retail partners in their given territory. As a Market Manager, you also drive brand awareness and retailer/consumer education via face-to-face interaction in the field during customer demos and staff education events. You’re responsible for managing your sales pipeline using our CRM app as well as tracking and reporting on key sales metrics. The StoneBush Rosé Market Manager is specifically responsible for the following:
- Develop & maintain relationships with accounts in assigned market
- Provide telesales support so that all accounts are engaged via phone or in-person a minimum of twice per month
- Educate store staff on StoneBush Rosé with the intent to create mini brand-advocates
- Act as a resource for accounts. Show up, support, and add value
- Close new accounts and gain re-orders from existing accounts
- Merchandise accounts and ensure prime shelf location
- Act as brand champion at festivals and experiential events
- Plan, track, measure and report your activities on our CRM app.
- Provide key learnings for continuous program improvement.
This position works with minimal day-to-day supervision and a high degree of accountability for results delivery. Self-discipline, organization and independent judgment are required.
POSITION SKILLSET REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience, preferably in the cannabis or wine and spirits industry
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the cannabis industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and partner with customers and co-workers
- Outgoing and sociable personality
- Strong knowledge of the local market
- Willingness to work on a high-performance, fast-paced entrepreneurial team
- Ability to work independently and to plan your own time and activities
- Detailed oriented, highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Willingness to work full-time, non-traditional hours
- Customer driven and consumer-focused
- Ability to understand, manage and responsibly track assigned budgets
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office and web-based reporting tools
- Ability to conduct oneself in an ethical and professional manner at all times
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from accounts and events
- College degree preferred
- Reports To Next Level Program Director