At Literati, we believe in the power of great books. We're on a mission to ignite a love of learning and a love of life by curatingtransformative literary experiences for every reader: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, of any age. There are some stories no child should live without and no adult should ever forget.Job Description
As our People Operations Manager you run our HRIS system and lead our HR data integrity. On a weekly basis, you turn People data and your insights into digestible presentations for diverse audiences across the organization, including the leadership team.
As a generalist, you partner with leaders in all areas of the company on their People/HR/Benefits needs. You also successfully partner cross-functionally with other operational teams on projects to create the best outcomes for the company. You are truly seen as the go-to person for anything (you can either do it, or you know who does it)! Payroll will also live on your team, so any experience with payroll will be helpful.
You manage our people ops coordinator and will build out a People Operations team as the company grows.QualificationsYOU'RE GOOD AT:
YOU WILL NEED:
- Active listening.
- Treating people, processes, policies, and problems with an empathetic lens.
- The ins and outs of HRIS systems (ours is Rippling) and you are maniacal about data integrity.
- Creating reports and pulling together data from across all our HR platforms to form actionable insights.
- Benefits: Partnering with our broker, open enrollment, evaluating current offerings and new options
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Positive energy.
- HRIS management with multiple HRIS systems. (HRIS implementation a plus)
- Experience in full cycle onboarding and offboarding of employees.
- Deep understanding of HR policies and compliance.
- Knowledge of employee benefits and a prior partnership with a broker.
- Includes all of the above! Plus....
- Partner with the Head of People on sensitive HR and compensation items
- Manage and mentor our People Ops Coordinator
We seek people with drive and a touch of alchemy-and if that sounds like you, you should join us. Even if your experience isn't a precise match for the role, passion and prowess will always win the day in our book. And if your career has taken you to some spectacular (or spectacularly strange) places? We love a good story.
At Literati, we value the power of reading for all: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, anyone of any age, from any background. We are dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness that sees, reflects, welcomes, and celebrates the innovation and talent of a diverse array of people.Job Location