About The Position
LIC Beer Project is seeking a motivated individual for Director of Sales.
LIC Beer Project is a Brewery located in Queens, NY. We are seeking a Director of Sales who will lead the development and execution of our entire wholesale distribution sales strategy. This position engages in high-level decision-making. The Director of Sales oversees all wholesale sales functions while supervising Area Managers and Representatives.
· Lead Area Managers and Representatives with a focus on growth opportunities.
· Increase brand presence and strong relationships with distributor partners in the defined market areas.
· Oversee all communications with distributor network.
· Develop comprehensive sales forecasts, sales strategy, revenue goals, customer retention strategies, and sales team activities.
· Develops and executes annual sales plan.
· Works with CEO, Production, and Creative Director, to develop new products, distribution, and pricing.
· Manage budgets including volume, sales targets, distribution, and volume goals.
· Ensure compliance with all Alcohol and Tobacco, Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB), and New York State Liquor Authority (SLA).
· Utilize EKOS and VIP to analyze, develop, and implement strategic plans.
· Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
· Minimum of 5 year’s sales experience in a production brewery of 10K barrels or more production per year.
· Experience with ERP software such as VIP and EKOS. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
· Excellent written and verbal communication with expectational attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Overall knowledge of brewing operations and related departments.
· Strong personal leadership skills, communicate effectively, and go above and beyond the duties assigned while contributing to a positive work environment.
LIC Beer Project is offering a full-time position with a competitive compensation package of up to $125K. Benefits including medical, dental, paid PTO, and a 401(K) with company match.
This is not a remote work position. Requires on site work and multiple locations.
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com