GT's Living Foods, Inc.
Production and Manufacturing
1995-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
Company & Culture:
At GT’s Living Foods, LLC, we’ve stayed true to the authentic brewing process for over 20 years. Our #1 selling Kombucha is raw, organic, naturally effervescent, and handcrafted in small batches – always cultured, never compromised. We’re proud to remain a family owned & operated company. As our GT’s family continues to grow, we are deeply humbled and sincerely grateful for every moment of this journey with you.
- Experience: 7 years’ experience in Core Account management; 5 years’ experience in high growth food and/or Beverage sales at Regional/National level.
- Education: 4-year degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related major
- Languages: Bilingual, English and Spanish, is a plus.
- Computer Skills: Superior Excel skills and proficiency with entire MS Office Suite required, and ERP experience strongly preferred (Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus).
- Other Skills: The individual must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a motor vehicle. Occasional travel by land and/or air will be necessary for company events/meetings.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for both acquiring/managing customers and distribution partners across the Core channels. The RSM should have strong understanding of the broker network as they will be required to manage multiple brokers through the assigned Region. This role requires thought, strong influencing skills and superior selling/communication skills across the customer, distributor, company and consumer landscapes to scale the Core channels for the brand. The RSM should have experience in acquiring new business customers, specifically within the Core channels. RSM will have supervisory responsibilities over Area Sales Managers within assigned region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and deliver annual plans for the customer base that reflect the agreed upon brand/customer strategies and supply delivery of business goals.
- Acquire new business targets with the assigned region that do not currently sell company brand.
- Translate business strategy into clear and locally executable plans and focus resources accordingly within their respective customers.
- Customer setup to include all necessary documents requested of the retailer or distributor. Effectively manage the entire process from customer meeting to product landing on shelf.
- Collaborate with distributor senior management and account managers.
- Establish and manage key customer relationships through joint business planning that strengthens and builds on the success of the brand.
- Understand the dynamics of each respective customer and provide insight and direction to develop solutions that promote and build the brand.
- Responsible for executing programs through distributor management and relationship with guidance from the Director of Sales.
- Schedule, conduct and participate in customer meetings to educate, inform and build capabilities on selling the brand.
- Responsible building sales presentations and reports to share both internally and with customers that will provide an action-oriented response.
- Support the execution and management of budgets, sales expense, T&E and reporting.
- Access and manage any customer analytical systems to gage performance.
- Work with the cross-functional team to establish and implement successful customer programs to profitably increase product availability and points of distribution.
GT’s Employee Experience (Benefits/Perks):
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD Life & Disability
- 401K with Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on the amazing GT’s product line
- Corporate Discounts with our partners thru LifeMart (concert & sporting event tickets, cell phone service, gifts, restaurants, hotels, gyms, childcare, and more!)
- Others: on-site corporate gym, food trucks every weekday, and quarterly employee appreciation events
- The individual must have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a motor vehicle. Occasional travel by land and/or air will be necessary for company events/meetings.
- Work Attire: Use good judgement, keeping in mind the nature of the work, each employee’s own safety and the safety of others, and the need to interact with the public.
- Posting valid thru: December 31, 2019
- Reports To East Region Sales Director