About The Position
As graphic designer, you’ll be responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, and on-strategy creative graphics for the website, email marketing, PR initiatives, social media, digital ads, sales decks and more.
As graphic designer, you’ll be responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, and on-strategy creative graphics for the website, email marketing, PR initiatives, social media, digital ads, sales decks, mockups, in-store deliverables, packaging materials and more, as well as the curation, organization and delivery of current graphic assets.
If you’re an experienced graphic designer who has an excellent creative eye, is adaptable to various brand styles, has a strong attention to detail, is able to execute at a fast pace, enjoys taking initiative and loves delivering exciting visual experiences, this job is for you.
• Design a variety of digital and print marketing materials
• Update and manage existing materials to new, current designs
• Update/create library of graphic assets for team use
• Create digital mockups for sales prospecting
• Create style guides and pitch decks to inspire and excite internal and external partners.
• Maintain brand feel and voice across all assets
• Create social media content as needed, including static images, GIFS & video; collaborate with team to execute against SM calendar and campaigns
• Create bi-weekly and seasonal email marketing blasts, as well as templates for email marketing funnels.
• Conceptualize new ways to visualize content & deliver effective and delightful brand experiences that drive sales, increase engagement, build community and more
• Liaise with both internal and external creative teams to deliver necessary assets
• Stay abreast of new design trends, functionalities, & best practices
• potentially: opportunity to assist creative team with copywriting execution across platforms
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• 2-4 years of experience as a designer working within various mediums, including digital and print
• Highly proficient in adobe suite, particularly illustrator and photoshop
• Experience, interest in or aptitude for light copywriting a major plus***
• Creative, fast-learner, enthusiastic, adaptable & works well within teams.
• Strong understanding of branding, marketing, advertising, packaging, digital
• Ability to adapt to brand feel and identity within your design execution
• A strong understanding of character and story and the ability to evoke them through graphics
• Strong sense of visual style — photography, design, typography, graphics, etc.
• Ability to thrive in a challenging and constantly changing working landscape.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience in agency or retail environments a plus
• A passionate go-getter who loves working with small, energetic and creative teams
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally, visually and in writing