About The Position
Fishers Island Lemonade is growing and we are looking to expand our team in Florida! We are seeking energetic, friendly, and responsible people to join our team and help advance the brand identity and sales of Fishers Island Lemonade. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company, as well as gain valuable experience in a highly competitive industry. We are looking to hire multiple Sales Representatives in Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Tampa.
We are seeking an experienced and self motivated Sales Representatives to establish and execute sales strategies, increase brand presence and develop relationships for new business. As a face of the brand your passion and personality must shine, having an entrepreneurial mindset, along with knowledge and pre existing relationships in the liquor space is highly desired. This role will be focused on growing and supporting our current market in CT, RI, MA, NY, NJ, MD, DE, CO, VT, ME, NH, GA, SC, FL. Our ideal candidate would reside in Florida and is required to spend more than 80% field time calling on accounts in his or her region, in order to reach both short and long term sales objectives, through developed strategies for the market. We are looking for a real team player, innovative thinker and problem solver, so tap your inner James Bond skills to make Fishers Island Lemonade the next drink of choice! #AmericasCraftLemonadeCocktail
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts in territory (both on and off premise accounts)
- Call on (core) key accounts in the area to ensure distribution, ordering, programming, brand familiarity, staff trainings and proper visibility
- Develop and maintain sales contact with all major customers and new prospects
- Maintain and expand existing distribution and volume sales
- Manage market work with distributor sales representatives, schedule and conduct distributor team meetings to inform and educate Distributor Sales Representatives of brand standards to optimize sales performance and participate in route rides and sampling events
- Regularly attend selected promotional events
- Direct accounts in proper and effective merchandising and consumer awareness of Fishers Island Lemonade
- Submit and review a weekly account report, monthly calendar and sales planner
- Maintain accurate records regarding distributor profiles, retail and on-premise distribution, and competitive activity and pricing
- Recruit, train, lead a team of brand ambassadors; coaching and working alongside in the field
- Oversee tastings and events, ensuring Fishers Island Lemonade over delivers on commitments
- monitor inventory and proper usr of P.O.S. material. Follow through on all commitments made to distributor management, sales personnel, and the trade.
- Identify market trends and opportunities, and develop respective action plan.
- Must be from the liquor Industry
- At least 2 years business/sales experience
- Passion for the industry and customer behavior
- Experience with pricing and programming
- Existing relationships with liquor accounts in Region
- Considered a “closer” and can provide evidence to support direct sales achievements
- Ability to travel 80% of the time, owns vehicle, work nights, weekends, holidays
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines
- Ambitious leader, planner, executor
- Professional demeanor
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
- Maintain sobriety and professionalism, clean driving record
- Must live in Florida
- If you have interest in this position please submit an up to date resume and cover letter explaining your desire to be apart of our team and relevant industry experience with sales accomplishments.