Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Named a Glassdoor "Best Places to Work" four years in row, we couldn't be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100+ unique wine and spirits brands, our products are synonymous with life's special occasions. Come celebrate with us! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
This position based out of Hayward, CA is part of the Gallo Sales Company Wine and Spirits Distributor. The Driver position will be makes product deliveries to customers, and perform various customer service functions in connection with the deliveries. This fast-paced job will keep you busy and challenge you to be efficient in time management. You have the flexibility to manage your workday.
This position is represented by Brotherhood of Teamsters and Auto Truck Drivers, Local 70. What you will do:
What you will need:
- Make product deliveries to customers based on a route.
- Account for all breakage, as well as any overages and shortages
- Accurately complete required delivery paperwork daily.
- Follows Company work rules and policies.
- Maintain satisfactory attendance to include timeliness.
- Work a 4/10 Schedule
- Opportunity for overtime avialble
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Required to make deliveries to 20 to 30 customers a day. Average delivery consists of 14 cases per stop, or 300 cases per day.
- Required to be able to physically capable of executing all essential functions to perform the job.
- Required to lift and move up to 50 pound cases of product.
- Valid Class A or Class B driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Required to obtain a California driver's license or appropriate state driver's license within 30 days of hire.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here .
Job ID: 69581
DIST001 Equal Opportunity Employer Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.