Have you heard of Nutricia North America?
Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition is focused on pioneering and delivering specialized nutritional solutions and Best Care for medical professionals and their patients, helping people live healthier and longer lives. Nutricia North America was established in 1983 and is headquartered in Rockville, MD. We seek to provide solutions and services wherever nutritional intervention can be shown to improve clinical outcomes. In partnership with doctors, healthcare professionals and caregivers, we work to make a real difference in people's lives by speeding recovery and encouraging independence. Our ambition is to deliver only proven benefits through nutrition, as an integral part of disease management. Consisting of a wide variety of FDA and Health Canada regulated nutrition products, we are especially active in the management of inherited metabolic diseases, severe pediatric allergic and gastrointestinal disorders, pediatric epilepsy, and long term and critical care for seniors.
Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food!
Learn more @ www.nutricia-na.com About the Job:
We have an amazing opportunity on our sales team for a Regional Access Manager- NE, based out of your home office. The Regional Access Manager (RAM) is responsible for identifying, understanding and maximizing the access and fulfillment opportunities for NNA products to include Pediatric/GI, Metabolic and Ketogenic within an assigned geographical area. The RAM will work with the National Sales Directors in each category & Regional Sales Managers to address customer concerns and provide logistical solutions and messaging to ensure that NNA products are available for patients for whom they are prescribed. The RAM will investigate, develop an understanding, & implement/execute strategy in the following areas related to access and fulfillment:
• Regional/ Local Public and private reimbursement availability and requirements.
• Regional WIC formulary and requirements.
• Regional Community product availability and patient flow in relation to Home Health Care and Pharmacy.
• Regional/local Hospital pull-through strategies.
• Local State formulary & access opportunities.
• Relevant clinical step therapy requirements related to products.
• Regional/Local wholesale distribution client relationship management. You Will:
• Work closely with the Region Manager for assigned region and National Sales Director, Metabolic and Ketogenic to maximize product access in targeted territories within the region.
• Work with the National Access Manager, Payer to gain an in-depth understanding of state WIC procurement processes, formularies and opportunities. Seek strong representation of NNA products on WIC formularies, and leverage our offering to maximize WIC sales and market share in targeted states.
• Work with the National Account Managers to develop strategic channel fulfillment strategies according to the business needs of the assigned geographical region
• Work directly with National Access Manager, Fulfillment to align on topline fulfillment strategies, develop regional tactical strategies, and execute according to implementation plans.
• Secure WIC data as available and provide analytic insight to national and regional data, market trends, issues, and opportunities. You Will Be Accountable For:
• Developing and refining the state access process, incorporating analytics, strategies, tactics and measurements.
• Developing and implementing access strategies for targeted states.
• Securing the current business and maximize product line utilization.
• Assisting with contracting and partnering efforts.
• Assisting in product launches and changes for the WIC channel. About You:
• You will have experience working with WIC or other payers is preferred.
• You will have 5-7 years of relevant work experience in medical nutrition sales with a consistent track record of sales success.
• You will have a bachelor's degree or MBA
• You will have to be someone who establishes credibility quickly with both internal and external constituents and is perceived as a leader.
• You will have effective organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively are required.
Nutricia North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf