Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world's third largest leading premium spirits company ... where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets - our premium spirits and our people - we're driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.State Manager II - North Carolina
The following positionis open in North Carolina , United States .What makes this a great opportunity?
- The State Manager position provides exposure to all aspects of the commercial business.
- This is an opportunity to work closely with broker management to build the business together by creating impactful programs.
- It is an opportunity to drive growth through impactful marketing, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Qualifications & Experience
- Manage end-to-end commercial business of North Carolina including Sales, Pricing, Programming, Local Marketing, Activation, and Budgeting on a daily basis.
- Coordinate sales programs, listing presentations, and other business drivers with both states.
- Analyze results and make adjustments to seize opportunities and mitigate risk in both states.
- Manage all OPEX, BI, LMF, and EG budgets on a daily basis.
- Set goals with the Broker to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets, while monitoring progress to ensure goals are achieved.
- Manage monthly/quarterly review meetings with broker management to identify areas of opportunity, address business concerns, and review key marketing and sales programs.
- Education- Bachelor's Degree
- Years of experience- 5+ years experience in the Beverage Alcohol Industry
- Industry experience- Minimum Broker State Manager or Beam Suntory State Manager
- Travel - Up to 50% travel
Additional qualifications desired: Strong analytic and budget capabilities. Proficient on the computer. On and off-premise experience. Pricing and Programming understanding. Ability to run a large market with many variables.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant's skills and experience.